Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Just a quickie.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Just a quickie....
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get well soon, perfectpeds....and great pics.!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lookin' good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww Perfect Peds, I'm so sorry to hear about your back. I hope your back on your feet as you were before [Big Grin]

All my best...
Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome back perfect peds
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks and take care of yourself
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great post as usual! Glad to see your back I'm looking forward to seeing more. Get well soon!
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
Thanks for teh shots but please take care of yurself and get yourself better!!!

Thanks Lyrical - I'm on the mend!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
PP, take it easy! We need you around. And these shots show off how well cared for your legs and feet are. They look so smooth!

Thanks Shasha - Part of my recovery is to do more stretching! Reaching down to my feet and toes is just an added bonus! [Wink]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
Was wondering where you have been. Hope you are doing ok. Pics look great and tasty.

I always love hearing from you FtLckr26! I'm glad you checked in!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
PP, these are great, as usual and your presence was greatly missed here as well as your input. Please take care of yourself and come back soon.

The first pic really "did it" for me....

Toe Kisses,
ned

Thanks ned - I'm glad I could offer these little tid bits until I'm fully back on track! So you like this one best, hey? I think this pedi was done by my electrician friend [Wink]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
sometimes quickies are just as satisfying as full experiences. hope you feel better. back issues are real pains to deal with and can really slow a person down. so do take care. and it's greatly appreciated the update and the dropping off of pix! take care!

RPM

[Laugh] You are so right RPM -- some quickies can be very satisfying! Until I can jump around in my heels again - I'll sneak this one in for you!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Hi perfectpeds

Thanks for posting pics. But I am sure we can wait until your fit again.

Get well soon.

[Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
The french always does it. Lovely shots. Health always comes first so rehab your back and hope to hear more soon.

With all these well wishes coming my way I am eager to be back in full throttle again!

Here's a little taste of a past "french" that I think you'll enjoy in the meantime.

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Even a quick glimpse of your amazing, sexy feet are great to see and so welcome on the board, PP.

Your french pedicure looks so hot, and compliments your tanned pretty feet so well.

Please be careful with your back issues, and the key to physical therapy is to be as patient as possible with yourself, and keep your eye on your goal. One step at a time, and be strong, PP.

The board and all your friends will be here when you return.

And the first pic....Stunning!!!!

Fantastic pics!

Regards,
2swift

I miss our chats 2swift and look forward to being a regular again very soon. Here's to you my friend!

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Get well soon, perfectpeds....and great pics.!!

[Big Grin]

I love when you actually "write" out a comment! So I'm going to reward you for your effort! Here's something I think you'll really like!

Big Hug to you fjb!

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links