Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Norcalfeet FootParty VidCaps Jeslen,Jessa & Sasha WOW! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Norcalfeet FootParty VidCaps Jeslen,Jessa & Sasha WOW!
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot babes Bro!

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
I think like 6 or 7 at the most for Jessa..go visit my myspace page and befriend her off my top friends, she's really cool.

LOL What is your MySpace page address and why should I befriend her off your Top Friends list? Are you 2 not getting along? LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not understanding quite sure here, but 2ndtoG-dinpower the word "Befriend" means something other than what you think it does i think. Basically, click her link on myspace and add her to your friends' list. We are getting along just fine in fact, all the Norcal girls love me...I make them money LOL
Look at my updated signature for myspace address, thanks!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never been to foot party before. What is it like? Does it mean that you can suck all the toes of all the ladies?
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep..all you want!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18311 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links