Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » A few more of Monika (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A few more of Monika
Crankshaft
Loyal Member
Member # 35083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crankshaft   Email Crankshaft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the comments. Monika gets extremely hot knowing she's turning you on.
Here's some sole shots for Robotron and cpf11112 and another one in heels for justdaone.
Iltf52, we'll work on that money shot.
Let us know if anyone has any other requests.

-

-

-

--------------------
<-- My wife Monika's toes

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic pics! [Jerkoff]

More sole shots would be great too!

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roots
Loyal Member
Member # 1046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roots   Email Roots   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more soles and big pics plsss
Posts: 70 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sophokles
Major Player
Member # 8933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sophokles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice...
Posts: 192 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once agin,

irrisistable shaped feet!!!

i don't know why very few women sport those slightly longish toenails, it hypnotizes me in a good way (not psycho or creapy, haha)

it's just irrisistable to watch a women with longish toanils, long toes and feet haped like yours,

thanks for the pictures!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crankshaft
Loyal Member
Member # 35083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crankshaft   Email Crankshaft   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said, Desmond. I like the nails slightly long too. I had to convince my wife not to cut them too short a couple of years ago but since then she always keeps them a little longer.

Thanks again for the great comments.

--------------------

Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great soles!!!!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Hot damn now that's what I'm talkin' about! You are so lucky...keep her! [Hump]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another awesome set! Thank you.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to put her entire foot in my mouth and suck and savour her every scent.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy toes & soles; certainly got Mr. Wiggly's attention. The heels show off a sexy arch, too!
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice heel pic! lovely [Big Grin] good sole shot too.. wonder, is your wife a regular heeler? just curious. thanks for sharing

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic sole and would love to see more of her smooth soles. Excellent pics.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crankshaft
Loyal Member
Member # 35083

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
nice heel pic! lovely [Big Grin] good sole shot too.. wonder, is your wife a regular heeler? just curious. thanks for sharing

Yup. She sells real estate and she always wears stilettos to work, usually with pantyhose. She's not ignorant to the fact that her killer legs help her sales.

Best part is when she gets home, she makes me massage her tired and aching feet while she sips a glass of wine.

--------------------

nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More sheer pantyhose feet and soles please!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links