Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » NEW Set from Alex! Blonde and Barefoot in Public...NEW PIX OCT 7*** (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: NEW Set from Alex! Blonde and Barefoot in Public...NEW PIX OCT 7***
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HappySoles
BANNED
Member # 32445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HappySoles   Author's Homepage   Email HappySoles       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive lost track of how many loads i've blown to this thread!

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/28723

Posts: 133 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GDMF. That shit is boner-inducing in a picosecond
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to give you a heads up... there is someone jockin these pictures and using them for a fake profile on myspace as if it were her!

Here: http://www.myspace.com/431557908

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard of people doing that.... guess someone could do that with any pix?
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That happens all the time on Myspace. I've seen people steal pics from Arch Angel, FM Concepts, and a whole bunch of other foot sites. Don't know why they waste their time doing that, though.
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI bruce

Those pictures are bonertastic. Not a fan of hardcore dirty feet. But as alex does not appear to have have any issues with getting her feet dirty, maybe we could get some fruit crush picture(grapes orange lemons etc.)

it is always a pleasure to see Alex. Thanks for posting

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

I will ask her about the fruit crush.... and think I should tell her about this MySpace thing?
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second the fruit crush! And yeah I think you should tell her about the fake profile because you'll never know if her friends or family might run into it...plus that's your awesome hard work being stolen! That's just my two cents.
Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alanski
Major Player
Member # 11004

Icon 1 posted      Profile for alanski   Email alanski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is just amazing, how can i view more?
Posts: 143 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

I posted more in a different thread awhile back...and I will be posting more soon...
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Couple more....

-

-

-

-

[ October 07, 2009, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alex is super fine.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

I agree! :-)
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOW SHE S GREAT! I LOVED!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links