Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » "Footlove" sample videos from Tickle Abuse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Footlove" sample videos from Tickle Abuse
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv355/tcklab/?action=view¤t=footlovesample.flv

This video is labeled foot worship, but it is just as much tickling as anything, and the sexiest damn thing I have ever seen. I will guarantee this one if you don't believe it is 100% boner material!!! Brooke and Remi are on the bed, and Brooke wants the sexy new girl to worship her feet since she already worshipped Remi's. Remi wants to, but she also wants a little payback too for the all the punishment she has taken from Brooke. The girls start off nice, but Remi wants to tickle too, she licks, sucks, bites, mixing pleasure and tickling, Brooke is soak and wet and really turned on. Remi is quite enjoying herself too, and the girls go back and forth with the worship and tickling. It finally comes to a head and the girls get into a full on foot tickling fight, but still, every second of this video is just HOT!!! You won't find too often two girls totally into each other and both have amazing feet.

http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv355/tcklab/?action=view¤t=footlove2sample.flv

Footlove 2 Brooke loves girls feet, but who knew sexy Theresa loved them too! Brooke is definitely Theresa's teacher pet in this one, both girls just go crazy on each other's feet, sucking, licking, tickling, too hot for words. The girls start off in the scissor postion, sucking each other's toes, giggling, they are just no words to describe how sexy this is! The girls moan and are getting really horny. Each girl takes a turn on her stomach while the other worships, they are seconds away from getting naked and doing each other!

You can find this video and more videos on my friend Tommy's "Tickle Abuse" store:
Tickle Abuse 2

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anflfan
Major Player
Member # 7134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anflfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://s699.photobucket.com/albums/vv355/tcklab/?action=view¤t=tapoutsample.flv

MILF tapout F/F:

Sophia is beautiful 47 yr old mother of two, sexy size 6 feet, and a big fan of extreme fighting. She asks if she can "tapout" if it gets to be too much, but of course Brooke is going to pay much attention to her tapping or her pleas! Brooke starts off with some light tickling, but fingers aren't doing the trick. She breaks out the brush and Sophia goes crazy, BUT, she kind of likes it too! Think we will definitely be seeing more of Sophia!

You can find this video and more videos on my friend Tommy's "Tickle Abuse" store:
Tickle Abuse 2

Posts: 247 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links