Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Sarah - In Public, Dirty Feet - You guys like her? TONS OF NEW pix (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Barefoot Sarah - In Public, Dirty Feet - You guys like her? TONS OF NEW pix
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce, very well captured. She is a hottie and has such skinny long soles. You seem to be good at this!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really nice...thanks again for sharing with us.

I would like to see a close-up of her toes (top view)...could you post one?
For example the photo below, but in a higher resolution.

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree I need toe close ups and I didn't get any! Next set, promise!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diggler707
Board Regular
Member # 31631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diggler707     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome up bruce! find some more asians for us if you can. thx again!!!
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will do!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could have wanked all night...I could have wanked all night...and still have asked for more....
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce how did you find this girl? she's smokin! I like the pic when she's in the car holding up her sole and its all said and done.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

She responded to a CraigsList ad to foot model! She is really sexy I think...
Higashi
Loyal Member
Member # 7198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Higashi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's really sexy too! I wish I could take her out on a date...she looks around my age (21)...

Hey Bruce, do you get to touch her feet a lot during those shoots?

Posts: 91 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome extras [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

No, I never cross any lines - I want to be a gentelman at all times.

[ July 13, 2009, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Bruce ]

kbrooks
Elite Trooper
Member # 10977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kbrooks   Author's Homepage   Email kbrooks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah bro those are freakin HOT! especially the gas pump pic!! Keep up the great work..
Kbrooks

--------------------
In the ring,everyone has a plan untill they get hit!

Posts: 310 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JEEZUS!! So freakin hot. Such a turn on...
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Hey guys! Sarah may be checking out the forum.. I hope she posts a comment, but I sent her the link... I told her how respectful everyone was and told her she had lots of fans!
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

bmp
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links