Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Wendy's Sweaty Streamside Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Wendy's Sweaty Streamside Feet
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Wendy's size 8s are front and center once again. She's been posing a little more frequently lately and I couldn't be happier. I've always been fond of her feet and think her soles are amazing.

In this set Wendy can be seen in front of a dam we found on a stream at a nearby park. It was really hot on this day and by time we got to the stream, we were beat! The parking lot was on top of a steep hill and it took us a little while to work our way down. Her feet were warm and moist and I had a blast rubbing them quickly to get as much of her sock fuzzies off her soles and from between her toes. [Smile]

Now the walk back up the hill afterward... UGH!!!! I'm so out of shape!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footluvrguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 23285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footluvrguy   Email footluvrguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man....that's soooooooooo great!
Posts: 771 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice set
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pictures, and I LOVE the background!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right TT, beautiful background. You continue to inspire me Patrick.

Great set!
D.

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you all liked this dam photo set. lol

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats a pretty spectacular dam photo set there Patrick, I bet you hated rubbing the fuzzies off of her feet before you took the dam pics [Wink] Tell us Patrick, How many times did you accidently smell your hands after you rubbed off those so unwelcomed fuzzies?
As to the so out of shape line, Stay off the nuggets [Laugh]

Love...Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark721
Loyal Member
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark721   Email mark721   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a "sole man " at heart and that post was just what the doc ordered,Awesome!

--------------------
Mark

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
Thats a pretty spectacular dam photo set there Patrick, I bet you hated rubbing the fuzzies off of her feet before you took the dam pics [Wink] Tell us Patrick, How many times did you accidently smell your hands after you rubbed off those so unwelcomed fuzzies?
As to the so out of shape line, Stay off the nuggets [Laugh]

Love...Shelley [Love]

Yeah, it was so "horrible" to have to touch her damp, warm feet to get those sock fuzzies off. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

midnite19
Board Regular
Member # 33429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for midnite19         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey patrick, I know your a MD boy(as am I). Is that Daniels' park? It looks very similar but it's hard to tell with that foreground distracting me! =)

Either way, great set - I'm a big fan.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wendy has some very nice soles there Patrick - nicely photographed too!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niiiiiiiice [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

quote:
Originally posted by midnite19:
Hey patrick, I know your a MD boy(as am I). Is that Daniels' park? It looks very similar but it's hard to tell with that foreground distracting me! =)

Either way, great set - I'm a big fan.

I honestly don't know the name of the park. It was on the west side of the beltway and had the damn and a steel bridge further up the river/stream. Sorry I couldn't supply more information.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do enjoy your anecdotes that accompany your pics! [Thumbs Up] for another excellent post. Wendy's soles are mouthwatering!

FFM.

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links