Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Recent updates

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recent updates
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marja
Board Regular
Member # 15887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weird toes XD
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my goodness.

gabby is the most unbelievable ever.

i havent seen a women with such beautiful feet anywhere. not on tv not on the internet not in my life.
she has the best long toes and the best longish toenails and the best "big" feet, she is just irrisistable.

i know gabby did a video with a man worshipping her feet, she did this one time, i hope she's going to do it again someday, because i think the man in the clip was in heaven with those big feet and long toes and long beautiful nails.

i saw gabby's face on some pictures too, she's very pretty, dark eyes with dark curly hair and she smiles in one of her foot video's, very beautiful charming white smile,

i think gabby knows she's very beautiful and if she didn't know, she knows NOW!!!

keep up the good work with gabby!!

thanks from europe!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelover74
Board Regular
Member # 19050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelover74   Author's Homepage   Email toelover74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THOSE IN SOME NYLONS!!!!!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta make it a point to get to SoCal and meet some of your models. So many lovely toes.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyle69
Major Player
Member # 33448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle69   Email kyle69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn i love her...why cant i find a women with toes like that...i would just cum if i ever meet gabby

--------------------
Why not love a womans foot

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links