Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - After wearing her boots all night (W/blue nail polish) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Athena K - After wearing her boots all night (W/blue nail polish)
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry it’s been so long! We both had a TON of work to do and I had exams too. This set was taken a while ago and was the morning after Athena had worn her brand-new leather boots all night to “break” them in [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Favourite VVVVV
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I respectfully request more blue toes
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

Holy Mother of .....
Andy-Laa you are one very very lucky STIFF!! LOL

(Kudos on the hot photo takin skillz too, Miss Athena!!)

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Panic:
I respectfully request more blue toes

thats do-able [Smile]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommies Feet:
[Thud]

Holy Mother of .....
Andy-Laa you are one very very lucky STIFF!! LOL

(Kudos on the hot photo takin skillz too, Miss Athena!!)

why thankyou mommie *wiggles eyebrows enticingly*
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great close-ups and that's a killer blue color!

I bet the smell was heavenly....

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Increadable! Great polish, sexy poses, all around fantastic set and a super fantasy it must have been amazing to experience.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! [Eek!]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Athena these are definitely some lovely pics. I love how you've taken them, showing us each step of you taking off your boots to reveal your soft, sweet feet which have a lovely blue polish on them. The 2 close ups in the 2nd post are amazing! Your feet look sooo soft and the arch/wrinkles look great! Things only get better from there though, with the awesome close ups of your toes, as well as you sucking on your toes and (I think) sniffing them. The blue polish definitely looks very good on your toes in my opinion. I can't imagine what must be going through Andy's mind when he sees these pics!!! I must say that you definitely did a great job of taking these pics. It's not easy having to take the pictures yourself, but I think you've managed well. Very lovely pics Athena [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Great close-ups and that's a killer blue color!

I bet the smell was heavenly....

i love that polish too [Smile] thanks
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

haha thanks drunk and davey [Smile] andrew wishes hed been there [Tongue]

footlover36: thanks for once again, a great comment. yes i was sniffing [Tongue] (sweat and leather, for anyone who is interested lol)

i think i may have to do blue more often [Wink]

JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great editorial style photo shoot in regard to her kissing her toes. Very emotional, erotic and arousing!!!.

Her feet are simply amazing in the blue polish. Ok, two words for ya...fuckin' wow!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links