Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - "Well" Done (Out-takes added pg.2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - "Well" Done (Out-takes added pg.2)
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry it's taken so long to get some fresh stuff up here, but life has a way of intervening sometimes....

To make up for it, we went out today and took a few in our little garden fountain. It also features the Pink French-Tipped pedi I gave Kay the other night. Hope you all enjoy our modest effort and we will try to post more often.

-

-

-

-

I've got a couple more if these go over OK.....

Cheers, ned

[ June 16, 2009, 07:44 AM: Message edited by: ned land ]

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy soles and toes.

those toes are very sexy... i can imagine the scent between those after a long day walking! [Wink]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kay's feet look so refreshing playing in the cool running water of the fountain.

I love the simple carefree feeling it imparts while showcasing her lovely feet.

[ June 14, 2009, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to see a post from you!! Still lovin' Kays feet!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakrymist
Elite Trooper
Member # 9268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakrymist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, thanx !

--------------------
--Free Yourself--

Posts: 316 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modest effort? Who are you kidding Ned, You did a fantastic job on Kay's beautiful feet!!! [Thumbs Up] I love the pics [Big Grin]

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. Love the wet sole shot! awesome.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To die for shots Ned!! I bet her feet felt so refreshed after all the playing in water [Wink]
You two make a wonderful team ... and I also love the paint job - KUDOS!!!!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clubkong
Major Player
Member # 20604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clubkong   Author's Homepage   Email Clubkong   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious looking meaty feet !

--------------------
https://fetlife.com/users/1817414

Posts: 101 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice ned, great as always! Kays feet are still one of my favorites, perfect! I like how you say 'if they go over ok'. lol you can never go wrong with those beauties! Pass on my compliments [Smile]
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics ned and great job on the toes
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suddenly I'm thirsty... [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shots..love wet feet material!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent photographs as always, and what a fantastic venue for feet! Your garden fountain adds a great (and rare) touch to foot photograpy, and your results are Outstanding!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe Sucker II, they probably would have smelled great to you since she had been gardening all day in her clogs, but I guess she was rinsing it all off in the fountain.... what a pity, right?

PP, good to see you back and posting, you have been missed, girl and your pretty peds too!!!

TT, you've always been there to support our posts with your lovely comments, thanks.

Lakrymist, I'm glad you appreciated the effort.

Shelly, thanks, as always. The fact that Kay has been so warmly accepted by "the girls" on here, is very important to her.

jg24fans, Kay just had to keep her "sole fans" happy, they usually are the biggest "cheerleaders" for their pics...

Mommie, there is nothing like "props" from a real trooper like you girl. Can't get any higher than that.... TK

Clubkong, I can see by your avatar what you mean by "meaty"... LOL

KDCX859, I've actually got a couple more "outakes" I may put up...

CPF, always a BIG fan, thanks for welcoming us back, so to speak.

FJB, by all means, take a slurp or two.... although you probably would have preferred the hose when she rinsed the fountain water off afterwards... LOL

Oscar, I'll keep that in mind for the future, I noticed the sink shots went over pretty well too...

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links