Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 1st post - hope you all like (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1st post - hope you all like
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! Ive been a regular on this site but never posted till now. Hope you all enjoy my latest foot quest.

I met a lady online and shes really into me. Shes around 33 and i`m 26. Anyways i told her my foot thing and she has totally embraced it. She sends my pics all the time and is really getting into it. Shes never had her perfect UK size 7 feet played with and really wants to try it.
I`m seeing her this weekend and she has promised me i can do ANYTHING to her feet.

Let me know what you fellow foot lovers think.

Got plenty more pics i can share and shes even willing to let me take some when we meet [Smile]

If i get a good response i`ll post some of my other quests.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, great thick peds!!
Good luck with those, hope she gets 'em nice and stinky for you.

[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics love to see more
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her feet are smoking hot, you're a lucky guy.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the response so far.... She gives me some amazing cam shows also. Last nite she was doing the whole stockings tease etc.

Let me know what kind of pics you guys like to see and i`m sure she will send them if i ask - or i can take them when i see her this weekend [Wink]

Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Hey guys

Heres the pics she sent me today [Smile]

-

-

-

-

heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, same story to mine man. I get awesome shows of this one woman who gets her dildo out and works her magic!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Shes promised me pics in flip flops tomorrow [Smile]
Will post them when i get them.

Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing peds! Her soles look divine, you lucky dog.

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jg24fans
Major Player
Member # 18305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jg24fans   Author's Homepage   Email jg24fans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah her feet are real nice, her soles look great.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wonderful!!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Hey guys

Well i was chatting to her last night and explained how much i love the summer. Theres something sexy about pretty feet, with sexy summery polish and flip flops!
So... as she always obliges she sent me these pics.
Enjoy [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

-

den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute tootsies [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man those are some great soles.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links