Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Girlfriend's Soles (Updated Again 6/23, Soles, Toes, Tops, Arch) Scroll Down) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girlfriend's Soles (Updated Again 6/23, Soles, Toes, Tops, Arch) Scroll Down)
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all! So I have been a participant in this community for quite some time now, I have posted stories, comments, etc, but I have never posted my girlfriend's soles. First and foremost, I was hesitant about this due to privacy. However, I managed to get some good shots tonight of her soles as she was on the phone while looking up stuff on the laptop, which obscured her face and her view from what I was doing. Cameras on cellphones is an awesome device, however easily susceptible to abuse of course. So, I basically looked like I was texting or playing with my phone if she were to glance over when really I was aiming and taking silent shots of her soles. Her feet are propped up on the coffee table, crossed ankle, and flexing her soles (one of my favorite foot positions!!). Now, she completely lets me indulge my deepest foot fantasies with her, and being a soles guy, I get her feet on my face ALL the TIME!! As well as footjobs, or hand parties as she rubs her feet in my face, and even participates in my giantess fetish, where she will stand over me, raise her bare soles high above my face and slowly brings it down to my face inserting pressure, or she has crushed grapes before. Either way, let me know what you guys think. I am new to posting pictures, so I tried to do what others have done, uploading the pics on imageshack. So I hope it works, check it out!

Oh and by the way she's a size 6. She's petite, about 5'3, 115 lbs, a real CUTIE!

http://img38.imageshack.us/i/pic1frv.jpg/

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/pic2zng.jpg/

[ June 24, 2009, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: nineone5 ]

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_dreamer
Loyal Member
Member # 1706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_dreamer   Author's Homepage   Email foot_dreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a huge fan of petite feet. I'm more of a toe guy myself, but those are fantastic soles! Well done!
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrwright
Board Regular
Member # 22355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrwright   Author's Homepage   Email mrwright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute feet are always amazing and fun! congrats! does she have high arches? and i love her soles!

--------------------
"if at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do succeed."

Posts: 28 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks... more please [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very very nice
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious soles!!! Hope to see more of her!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice photos and you started with sole shots too! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing, they look good those soles. Hopefully you'll be able to get more pics! Either way you seem to be living the good life with those feet.
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG her soles look amazing! Can you post larger images of these smooth and sexy looking soles?

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! You should not be hiding her soles! Very nice thanks for the contribution. Email me through my webpage.

www.Hangtenfeet.com

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All!

Thank you for the nice comments! Being a sole guy, as you can see I really lucked out! It's funny because I have always dated taller girls, and they generally had bigger feet, which I always been a big feet type of guy (goes hand in hand with my giantess fetish, I guess!). However this girl was a knock out and I developed some hardcore feelings for her regardless of her petite size and smaller feet (although she was an athlete, so she's in shape but with big BOOBS!). But eventually I saw her well kept feet and immaculate soles, I could not resist them and had to confess my foot fetish early in the relationship and luckily she was perfectly fine with it! So here are three new shots, sorry still taken from my cell phone, but not bad quality though, and they are basically the same type of shots like the last one although I believe I was closer this time, so ENJOY!

PS
For those who love the top of a woman's foot and toes, I will be sure to get some of those in next time around!

http://img195.imageshack.us/i/pic1f.jpg/

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/pic2xye.jpg/

http://img189.imageshack.us/i/pic3bnf.jpg/

Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very beautiful soles! Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i, too, am a toe guy, but her soles look pillow soft.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, Dude; I'd hang on to her and her feet!! [Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your gfs soles are fine looking. You are a lucky man. Thanks for sharing.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links