Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » MD and TT FootsieTootsies.com EXCLUSIVE!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MD and TT FootsieTootsies.com EXCLUSIVE!!!
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't take these, but holy cow what a set from my dream girls Mommie Dearest and Twisted Toes! Only thing that would make this hotter is if Shelley and/or Miss Leah (omg) were in it. Dang, a boy can only dream!

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 34429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkleslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is definetly a dream set
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DDDAAAYYYUUUMMMM! [Thud]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I didn't take these, but holy cow what a set from my dream girls Mommie Dearest and Twisted Toes! Only thing that would make this hotter is if Shelley and/or Miss Leah (omg) were in it. Dang, a boy can only dream!

-

-

-

Talk about getting an eye full! Two of the classiest top foot models of the forum - in my humble opinion anyway - and I think I will not here anything to the contrary!

I wish we could get a bunch of us together for a big foot photo phenomenon! I think we girls would have a ton of fun!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I.....I.....I..... [Thud]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are these new?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigmuthatrucker
Loyal Member
Member # 34358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigmuthatrucker   Email Bigmuthatrucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm in love with these
Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh. I like perfectpeds' idea. That would be phenomenal!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the shoot! love the poses!!!! hot!!!!!

PP, your idea rocks.. and I hope i'm there to shoot the pix too!!!! (or alongside Ben as he shoots that event!)

[Big Grin] [Smile]

hot.. just hot!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
Are these new?

They're new to you Eliza!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the shoot! love the poses!!!! hot!!!!!

PP, your idea rocks.. and I hope i'm there to shoot the pix too!!!! (or alongside Ben as he shoots that event!)

[Big Grin] [Smile]

hot.. just hot!!!

RPM

I agree. We should all have a commom place for us all to meet up at and just go ape shit!

--------------------
 -

-

Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Are these new?

LMAO no!!
These photos were taken over a year ago!! Last April or May (2008), I believe.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all who commented and a thanks goes to Those Toes for posting these!
I had no idea you had taken this set from my site ... DANG!!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mommies Feet:
quote:
quote:
Are these new?

LMAO no!!
These photos were taken over a year ago!! Last April or May (2008), I believe.

Makes more sense to me now.... [Wink] Miss you chickie! Get on IM [Tongue]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sliver34
Board Regular
Member # 4407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sliver34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are gorgeous wrinkled soles...Well done sir !

Sliver

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links