Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kay - Somewhere over the "raintoe"... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kay - Somewhere over the "raintoe"...
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very creative shots of those sexy little feet. You definitely don't see this sort of thing very often on the forum.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena K, thanks, we have been trying to shoot with more natural light lately. We went to the beach this past weekend but unfortunately, FORGOT to take a camera..... ARGH!!!

Those Toes, thanks, as I stated, Kay took the rainbow one herself, holding her feet over her head into the sky. (She said it was good a good ab workout, LOL)

Ben, that was probably the hardest one because of the back-lighting, we threw about 4 others away because they were too dark.

RTL, you can thank Mommie Dearest for the nail color, she suggested that we look at the China Glaze colors and Kay just went crazy... Thanks, MD, believe me, I "enjoyed" them too!

dicky5, sorry, I'll try harder next time to come up with something more clever, I didn't think anyone really read the titles, just checked out the pics....

FJB, guess we can't get a verbal comment out of you EVERY time... LOL

cpf, thanks, say "hi" to Cathy for us....

Bootster, THANKS!!!

Mis Leah, thanks, I'll take that as a compliment as a budding photographer, it's hard to get Kay's feet into an arched pose sometimes since they are so small (not much to work with... LOL)

trini, why yes, yes they are... and I have, MANY times....

RPM, yes we do have quite the "working relationship" between model and photog. I'm lovin' every minute of it....

Shasha, thanks, we were just trying to get a quick one "in the can" since we had forgotten to take a camera over the weekend. We will try to take a few more soon...

Robotron, I take it this was a GOOD color? LOL

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful work Ned!! Though her feet are small she sure holds true to the statement "great things come in small packages" [Wink] I am a huge fan of her nails ... their shape is perfect! I love how they are filed squared! [Thumbs Up]

The rainbow is a killer shot ... kudos to Kay!!

Last but not least - the polish is right on!! It goes perfectly with the warm sunlight being used in the shots and makes her skin brighten up nicely!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Robotron, I take it this was a GOOD color? LOL

You betcha! [Thumbs Up] I'd love for her feet to be the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:

Ben, that was probably the hardest one because of the back-lighting, we threw about 4 others away because they were too dark.

With regards to back lighting you could expose for the foreground and let the background take care of itself. You'll have to play with the shutter to control the exposure and you could adjust the shots in post. If the background is still too hot, you could always convert to black and white.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Layna Love
Board Regular
Member # 35278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layna Love   Author's Homepage   Email Layna Love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soooo sexy!! I love red polish, and the natural light is ridiculously sexy!!!

--------------------
Love,
Layna

See me at:
CLIP STORE
www.clips4sale.com/store/30737
FAN SITE
www.laynasfeet.com
MEMBERS SITE
www.laynasfeetparadise.c4slive.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links