Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Office Candid Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Office Candid Feet
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I`m not much of a risk taker when it comes to taking sneaky pics of feet but today changed that. As soon as i walked into the office today i was greeted by some delicious feet of a mature lady - around her late 30`s.

Honestly guys i spend the whole day checking out her feet through the glass meeting room. Luckily i had the perfect view, so no would be suspicious i moved my screen in perect line with her feet and it looked as though i was working lol. I took some pics for you all! she was literally dangling her shoes from the tips of her toes, and doing the most sensual and sexy foot show i`ve ever seen. I managed to get a glimsp of her perfectly painted red toes. To add to that shes a real looker - slimer version of UK QVC presenter Julia Roberts [Smile] . She was there from the time i walked into to when i finished - lets say it was the best day at work i`ve ever had.

Heres the pics guys.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres some more if you havent had enough [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 58 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks hot and looks like you had fun. I'm sure your adrenaline was rushing taking these. Too bad there's no pics of her toes.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seb110   Email Seb110   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to nearly wait the whole day to see her toes... unfortunately i ran out of battery at that point! There was one time when she was on the phone - legs out and dangling her shoes when she looked right at me! i thought i was caught but she carried on - lucky!!!

Theres just something so sexy about her when she was doing all this and had me in a daze. Her arches looked incredible in those shoes. Sure hope she pays our office a visit again soon.

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would get precious little work done!!! you lucky fella! what a show

i can only imagine how distracted you were

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wouldn't it be funny if this woman's husband recognized her? by the shoes or dress or office?
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lynard, that is the main reason why I gave up the few candids i used to do and never posted the vast majority of the few i have.... fear of getting caught via hubbie's recognition.. or the gal's recognition.

i find it's much easier when i explain upfront the shots i'm taking and why. sure i give up some of the natural play, but in the end, the gal knows.

sadly, in all truth, i do appreciate tasteful candids. so, voices like mines will keep encouraging some.... the sad truth of the web.

RPM

p.s. would make a super hilarious thread though

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice candid series and exactly what I like seeing in the office. I've snapped a few candids, but I don't post them for the same reasons RPM mentioned.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Think this is the one and only candid i`ll post. I just had to as i enjoyed it so much and i`m sure you guys would too [Smile] . It was an amazing show.. Even looking at them now i get excited...

Was a risk worth taking

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a rush when I capture a nice pair of feet in action too. IN life we should take calculated risks from time to time just like you did. Nothing ventured nothing gained right? Thanks again Seb! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoeplay is so distracting [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layna Love
Board Regular
Member # 35278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Layna Love   Author's Homepage   Email Layna Love   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice dangles [Smile]

--------------------
Love,
Layna

See me at:
CLIP STORE
www.clips4sale.com/store/30737
FAN SITE
www.laynasfeet.com
MEMBERS SITE
www.laynasfeetparadise.c4slive.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Layna, love your avatar!

yes, nothing ventured, nothing gained

--------------------

Seb110
Loyal Member
Member # 9446

Cheers guys.. knew it would be appreciated. Luckily i`m situated right near the meeting room [Wink] . So i`ll keep any eye out for more sexy shoe dangling [Smile] . Sure hope shes comes back again - was the most eventful 8 1/2 hours at work.

BTW saw some sexy feet at a petrol (gas) station - she did the same but i didnt have my camera to hand. Summer is the best! lol

Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's excellent!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links