Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Money shots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Money shots
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who ever said that foot modeling didn't pay [Big Grin] ?
 -

-

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need some of that [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Exquisite feet like yours [Thud] , there is no doubt that you will be raking in the bucks for many years to come [Big Grin]
Spermy

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Stuff Shelley, feet and money are awesome, gorgeous feet and 100 dolla bills are absoleutley increadable! This set is Freakin' Priceless!!!!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shelley is ballin lol.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot modeling wow wow wooooooo sexy [Smile]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet & Money = a potent combination

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jax
Loyal Member
Member # 24963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jax   Email Jax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea why, but I've always loved pictures of feet with money. Although I like coins more. I dunno, I think that Shell's wonderful feet make these photos look like a million bucks. ^^

(yes, puns are the FINAL word in comedy.)

--------------------
Later Days and Happy Nights

Posts: 79 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely Shell.... [Wink]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHOW ME THE MONEY~!!!
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they were obviously mistaken.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] Not everyone is as popular as you though.....you're one of the best out there. I'd love to put some of my "money" on those beautiful soles.

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With that color I'd gladly give you a money shot alright...but it ain't coming out green [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,, Gotta love "money shots"!! Here's some old pictures and a little vid clip of my wife Andi..
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links