Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jello Fruit Crush (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jello Fruit Crush
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Awesome!! Jello stains my feet!! [Cry]

Thanks chica! That Jello was sooooo fuckin cold. You don't see that in the clip. When it hit the middle of my tootsies I gasped.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
"There's always room for Jello" kind of says it all. BTW, Jello is supposed to be good for your nails, but I don't think that's the way they meant for it to be used.... LOL

ned

Never heard of that before. Hmmm, now I need to eat more Jello!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
[Thud]

hehehe

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by soles&toes:
[Drool]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Damn ShaSha, your toes look great in yellow. Great smoushing action too! [Kiss]

Thanks hon! After I got over the initial shock I had fun playing in the mess I made.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
You have great feet, Sasha! [Thumbs Up]

[Smile] Thanks!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
i love the way is squeezes its way inbetween your toes! this video is mega hot. i had to unzip my pants

[Blush]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:
Hey Shasha lemme be the first to offer to clean those feet for you! [Tongue]

That was quite a mess to clean up...you would have come in handy [Wink]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links