Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My hot neighbors feet and sandals (update 2/9) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My hot neighbors feet and sandals (update 2/9)
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my neighbor. She is in her mid thirties and fills the definition of cougar in my book. I know we all have what we consider to be the "perfect"type of feet. Well hers are my all time favorites. I try and snap candids of her every chance I get. Of course, her pedicures have good days and bad days, but the good days far out number the bad one. I will guess she is about a size 5.. maybe 6. Cute wrinkled soles, and typically paints her toes red as well as some of the other trendy colors.

We often go on vacations together and she always has a variety of shoes that she brings with her.

Here's a sampling of my favorite pair of peds.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ February 09, 2012, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: surferr3 ]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surferr3   Email surferr3   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 332 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

foot addict
Major Player
Member # 5223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot addict     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great man. How did you get the flip flop, got to be a good story behind that. It's the best when you get to hang out with a girl with hot feet. One of my friends used to date a girl who had really sexy feet and she would always take her shoes off no matter where we were. Post some more pics please.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice stuff surffer3. You've been busy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's what I cal being neighborly!!

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. Great neighbor. [Cheers]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics. I love those flipflops.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice sole shots

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
customgpr
Board Regular
Member # 2417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for customgpr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work there, Surferr3, they definitely are a beautiful set of peds. Thanks
Posts: 18 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow man, great shot and feet..

I'd also love to hear the story behind how you got her flip flop

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Thought I'd update with some recent candids.. I'm also going to post some more of her shoes as well.
 -  -  -  -

surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

Here's a few more:
 -  -  -  -

surferr3
Elite Trooper
Member # 4861

And now for some of her shoes.....

-  -  -
 -  -  -
 -  -

Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! This just took an unexpected turn....
Yogi out!

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links