Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Foot Art - Past and New (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Foot Art - Past and New
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two more char bios from my first batch of teaser shots.

-  -

I also updated earlier shots with a couple filters I used for the second batch - for the sake of graphical consistency.
I plan on releasing the second batch next weekish, to celebrate a month since comic release.

-  -

-  -

As usual, please let me know if you found them enjoyable.

[Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -
Andreas Kalamos - Wandering Pencil Wielder

Posts: 256 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalamos   Author's Homepage   Email Kalamos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second batch - the Bondage Vignettes.

-  -  -  -

The first picture is the original concept for the comic cover - a group piece featuring Nirin, Rissta in her earlier rendition and what I'd eventually rework into Arava.
The other three scenes comprise the fetish ensemble I did as my closing shot for the e-comic: the Yoke, the Spread, and the Fiddle respectively.
I'm particularly fond of how they turned out: they represent my current skill landmark as a fetish drawer - and they pay homage to my publisher's earlier works.

As usual, please let me know if you found them enjoyable enough.

[Smile]

[ October 24, 2011, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 256 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

As a Special Guest, today I'm showcasing Art from a Fetish Artist, slowly coming out of the closet: MakMad.

-
 -

* DeviantArt Gallery:
http://makmadart.deviantart.com

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Intimate Touch.

Sabrina shuddered as he slid his tongue between her legs.
She could feel the gentle touch of his fingers, exploring her tender sides.

Her bodice offered little resistance as the prying became a squeeze.
Her body offered none, as sensations mingled.

Moans turned into muffled giggling.
Biting her lips, she could do nothing but yield to the twisted pleasure.

-  -

Adult art I did for Baciami Magazine.

[ November 16, 2011, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Retropost - Gundam PinUps.

-  -

Sexy PinUps - inspired to classic Japan Animation series, Mobile Suit Gundam.

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Retropost - Dark Fantasy!

-  -

More retroposts of mine.

First picture is vintage art of mine, dating back to December 2003.
Among the earliest pieces of art I did under my current screen-name.
Original title: Zombies tickled my neighbour.
A reference to the arcade game, inspired by Dragonlance art, portraying Dragonlady Kitiara, crossing the Shoikan Grove, while undead grope her.

Second piece of art dates back to Jan 2004.
Tickle Tortured on the Elven Tree.
A bit newer, more crowded with characters, I tried a more complex re-colour work, reflecting how I originally envisioned the scene.
Background story revolved around a foiled coup.
Dark Elven assassins try to eliminate a powerful High Elven sorceress.
Foiled and captured, the Dark Elven spy finds out High Elven torture can be equally effective, without shedding a single drop of blood...

Stay tuned for more.
Next week, a few sneak peeks to forthcoming seasonal video updates!

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

When old "friends" come back for a laugh or two...

-  -

More for my Dark Fantasy series.
Really old sketch of mine - 1998-era - originally portraying a dark elven witch, being tickled by a rather harmless crudely stylised mist.
Redone with a few twists - including my earlier spectral avatar.

Visually more effective - and vaguely eerie too.

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Bondage themed art.

-  -

More for my Dark Fantasy series.
Oubliette - the Forgotten Prisoner.
Maybe they should have left her where they had found her...

--------------------
 -
 -

FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really loving the Gundam Pin-ups! Would love to see Chars Zaku version. Lol
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

A Char Custom Pin-Up?
That's a lovely idea!!!

But I've already done a Zaku...
What about a Gelgoog or a Dom?

EDIT:

Done.
I picked the Gelgoog Char Custom.
And extensively reworked it into a fantasy-themed pinup.

Posting finished version next weekish.
Feel free to send me a PM for an earlier peek at the pencil rough.

[Smile]

[ January 26, 2012, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some def skillz right there!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

[Smile]

And the deed is done.

-

-  -

Third and newest piece in my Mecha Maiden series.
Girly Gelgoog - Mediaeval Fantasia.

I guess Footboi88's request took an unexpected turn.
I had already done a Zaku, so I wanted to try my hand at drawing something different.
Char had different signature mechas - so I reworked my original idea for a Gelgoog CA into something different.

I hope you'll like it, while I'll come up with something suitably unique for a Char inspired pinup.

I'm happy with how it turned out.
A labour of love full of small references.
If you see something, or somebody, that might look familiar... you might be right.

As usual, feel free to peruse the tracts and scrolls pertaining to my endeavours.
Links follow.
Stay tuned for more.

* -> http://kalamoskomics.com - Kalamos Komics
* -> http://www.c4s.com/44694 - LauraLib's Devotion2
* -> http://twitvid.com/kalamoskomics - Preview Clips

[ February 01, 2012, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Kalamos ]

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Technically Foot Art too, I'd like to add shots from my photo comic to this thread.

The Password

-

The Password is a mixed media project.
Drawn art, photomanip, actual video footage.
Blended into a short pulp-themed tickling fetish flick.

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

The Password - a Tickling Fetish Photo Comic.

-  -  -

Plot is simple as it comes.
Laura Liberti, a mild-mannered security consultant, is actually a shrewd smuggler of classified info.
Her last one was supposed to be an "easy" job. It wasn't, and it ended LauraLib a prisoner.
Her computer is a vault of encrypted data. Her mind, the key.
Resolve of steel, skin of silk... will LauraLib's firewall hold against an intrusion of the personal kind...?

* Photo Comic * - http://www.twitvid.com/TGP8A

Credits:

Laura Liberti - model, producer, writer and director, all in one gorgeous package.
Sabrina Sadika - LauraLib's sadistic partner in fetish action.

TickleMadeinItaly's Dr Babinski - for providing the original idea that eventually stemmed into this VideoComic.
Marco Malattia - Italian indie director - for inspiring me through this project.
MakMad - pro graphical artist - for his invaluable insight.
MaxPayne - this VideoComic is a tribute to the ONE VideoComicGame.

--------------------
 -
 -

Kalamos
Elite Trooper
Member # 14136

Guest Gallery - Modulok-Zero.

-
 -

Named after the Masters of the Universe character, Modulok-Zero style is flowing and yet muscular.

His heroine, Virgin X, is a closet masochist, who invariably ends up being tied and dominated.

-  -

Erotic and yet deep.
With its playful BDSM and Foot Fetish imagery, it's a feast for the eyes.

* Modulok-Zero - Deviantart.
* Modulok-Zero - Youtube.
* Modulok-Zero - Official Site.

--------------------
 -
 -

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links