Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Yellow Polish & Pink Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Yellow Polish & Pink Soles
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 7 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6-25-09 UPDATE on www.twisted-toes.com

-

-

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wrinkleslover
Loyal Member
Member # 34429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wrinkleslover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have the best feet ever
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TT. these are three of the best pics youve ever posted. the second on shows off your killer arch and the last one is soooo cute. Nice to see you in the pose too
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Wow!

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WONDERFUL PIC TT ..I love your freckles it loos like stars on sky at wonderful dark naight and i wish i could put kiss for each one before start kissing ur amazing feet ....PLZ TT non stop

-

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinkleslover:
You have the best feet ever

[Blush] [Blush] [Blush] Thank you!! [Blush] [Blush] [Blush]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
TT. these are three of the best pics youve ever posted. the second on shows off your killer arch and the last one is soooo cute. Nice to see you in the pose too

Thank you!! Im really glad you liked these!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by diamond johny:
[Eek!] Wow!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

quote:
Originally posted by hagan2:
WONDERFUL PIC TT ..I love your freckles it loos like stars on sky at wonderful dark naight and i wish i could put kiss for each one before start kissing ur amazing feet ....PLZ TT non stop

Thank you...

--------------------
~Acceptance saves it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG TT, You are so beautiful [Thud] You are a true work of art [Thumbs Up]

With Love Always TT

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know the best thing about you ladies that regularly post on this site, yes you have pretty feet, but it is your attitude. You know we love your feet, you know what turns us on, and you are not shy about it. Big thanks to all the Wus foot girls!!!!

P.S. TT, I love your big toes, i could sit all day with your big toe in my mouth.

Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! I love your beautiful bare soles!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice closeups!!!! so close I can almost smell them!!!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always been scared to do yellow nail polish, but seeing shots like this, I think I'll have a girl do it sooner rather than later. Cute shots.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite foot model with another gorgeous set of pics
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links