Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » my turn at summer candids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my turn at summer candids
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't often post candid shots because i don't have explicit permission for the pics.. but i got a bit bold today and will share a few from an event i shot.. (these were scheduled for the can, but i saw some potential)

excuse the poor quality, the room was very dark where I was shooting......... (one has to learn low level lighting shots.. why not shoot heels and feet)

RPM

-

-

-

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good start! Keep posting! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last shot has me staring at her shoes. They're soooo cute! Nice shots RPM!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have some nice heels [Smile] Mind if I add to it? Do the faces need to be hidden? They are models (from a car show) anyway, but I don't have their permission either... I can crop them out if I'm supposed to

[ July 03, 2009, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those pics look like they have been taken at Graduation cermony.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeuceBigglo:
Those pics look like they have been taken at Graduation cermony.

My thoughts too and I assume college?

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
college graduation.. i was hired to take a few pics for one of the graduates and figured i'd try to get a few pics of the heels too.. the open toe ones for Wu's.

the thing is that security was tight.. i had to shoot from the top balcony in near full zoom (near 300mm).. darkened room... i've got a few more pix that i can share later.

if folks want to add to this thread, i don't mind either.

Shasha, several shots I missed, the shoes had me thinking you'd love to see them.. some very sex heels too!

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

the last of it (the ones that came out ok that is)

-

-

-

i aplogize for any duplicates

-

-

--------------------

secksrocks
Major Player
Member # 30999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for secksrocks   Email secksrocks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, here's some of mine [Smile] I forgot to charge my camera the night before and had to use my phone, so the feet aren't really clear... But I just think they got some sexy ass heels on... and sexy ass bodies, lol

-  -  -  -  -  -

[ July 09, 2009, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: secksrocks ]

Posts: 102 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links