Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Skin (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Skin
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
I've been to that site before and I think it's awesome. Very cool skin. I love how you're so proud of that and you'll willingly show it off.

Thank You Maverick Matrix [Big Grin] Its been seen by at least six people so far and just today I showed it off at Radio Shack. My hubby cannot get his Bluetooth to connect to his phone and while the manager and assistant manager tried to figure it out, I pulled out my phone and said "Mine works" [Big Grin] They looked at the phone and did alot of glances back at me while my Hubby shot a little smile my way while I just watched there reactions which was alot of glances back and forth [Nana] The manager finally said is that you? "Yes" I replied and he said "Nice" They said my husbands phone has a problem and we should take it back to the store where we bought it. When walked out of the store. My husband said "Damn you are fuckin awesome, I bet your site gets two more hits tonight" [Tongue]

Shelley [Love]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links