Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Steve McNair Shoot From a Few Years Ago (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Steve McNair Shoot From a Few Years Ago
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With the news of Steve McNair passing yesterday, I thought it would be nice to post samples from a set I did a few years ago with Andrea wearing a McNair jersey. Although he played only 2 years in a Ravens uniform, we loved him here before he retired. Here is a small ode to a great NFL player in a way fitting for this forum.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting this Patrick [Cheers]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pantyhosefoot lover
Elite Trooper
Member # 30777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pantyhosefoot lover   Email pantyhosefoot lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now not to take anything away from the lovely girls feet but Steve Mc Nair Died? OMG I did not hear anything about that I am so sorry to hear about that!! I'm being totally serious here, I mean I love football almost as much as womens ffet and toes and Steve Mc Nair was a real QB! He never got a ring but he was one of the greatest that was a true lead and great QWB even thought he never won "the big game" I will miss his loss.
Posts: 254 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pantyhosefoot lover:
Now not to take anything away from the lovely girls feet but Steve Mc Nair Died? OMG I did not hear anything about that I am so sorry to hear about that!! I'm being totally serious here, I mean I love football almost as much as womens ffet and toes and Steve Mc Nair was a real QB! He never got a ring but he was one of the greatest that was a true lead and great QWB even thought he never won "the big game" I will miss his loss.

I haven't turned on the TV today, but as of last night they had said that he was shot multiple times, once in the head. There was a 20 year old woman with him, also shot once to the head. Not sure if anything else has been determined until now.

And don't feel bad about "taking anything away from the girl" in the photos. This post wasn't really so much about Andrea as it was to just give an ode to McNair.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Patrick

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That second shot [Drool]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just sad that the last 30 days or so so many deaths...Life is fragile, suck toes when you can!

Thanks Patrick - nice tribute!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hollabac85
Elite Trooper
Member # 22042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hollabac85   Email hollabac85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good looking out Patrick
Posts: 384 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice gesture Patrick.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love the soles

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So let's see, in the past few weeks:

Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Steve McNair.

When will it end?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesearcher77
Elite Trooper
Member # 21607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesearcher77   Email solesearcher77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump] I love small feet! Great pics.

--------------------
Hip Hop since 1978; Foot fetish since 1981

Posts: 382 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
 -

Wrong. Just plain wrong. Funny but still wrong as all hell. [Laugh]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Just sad that the last 30 days or so so many deaths...Life is fragile, suck toes when you can!

Words to live by right there!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links