Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » gemsizefour - New pics as promised! (Part 1) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: gemsizefour - New pics as promised! (Part 1)
trini_looker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trini_looker   Email trini_looker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So smooth and lickable...wow, I could have fun with those for hours... [Drool]

--------------------
trini_looker

Posts: 1124 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm! Red polish! Love this and the dark from the first set. Keep up the great work!
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Perfection...Her feet are genuine perfection personified by the pure beauty of that lovely pedicure gracing her pretty toes. Aside from my fiance these may be the most beautiful feet I've ever laid eyes on.

Drunk said it.
I'm compelled to agree with him. When I saw those toes and soles, the first word that came to mind was 'perfect'.

just out of curiosity, I would love to see the face of the owner of such beautiful feet! I respect that she may not want to reveal her identity, but damn, she should be proud!
A most excellent post!

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOERIFFIC, everyone else has said everything going through my mind. They are just GREAT FEET!!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice toes, soft soles, full nails=amaaaaaaazing

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark721
Loyal Member
Member # 9925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark721   Email mark721   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Nice!

--------------------
Mark

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nick67
Loyal Member
Member # 15006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nick67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they are absolutely drop dead gorgeous
Posts: 65 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth, clean, and GORGEOUS!! I love soles, but WOW those toes look like delicious, suckable candy.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all I can do to manage to compose a post right now--I'm shaking from seeing those feet.

They are, without a doubt, complete PERFECTION. Such amazingly beautiful feet, I am simply stunned.

I wish I could see what the rest of the girl looks like. Surely she is as gorgeous as her feet are, to match.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dj-gigi
Board Regular
Member # 32702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dj-gigi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful toes
Posts: 27 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Love those toes.

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter88
Elite Trooper
Member # 29820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter88   Email Peter88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are a lucky man. She has such beautiful pair of feet. Her soles are so smooth. From the little I have seen of her legs, she has stunning pair of pins too. Her toes are to die for. Lucky you. And thanks for sharing. More please.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links