Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My neighbors cute young feet.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My neighbors cute young feet.
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's in her early 20's and has cute little size 6 1/2 (us) feet!!
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sandal lover Tim
Board Regular
Member # 12354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sandal lover Tim   Email sandal lover Tim   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice - any more w/sandals??

--------------------
Tim

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mywifesfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mywifesfeet   Email mywifesfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you told her about your foot fetish?

--------------------
"Foot fetish is not a choice... It's a lifestyle!"

-Quote from my phenomenal wife-

<--- My wife's feet! Size 7 U.S.
We always welcome PM's.

Posts: 1823 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does know about my fetish because she sees me on my patio playing with my wifes feet. I'm hoping to get a footjob with her and my wife at the same time someday. My wife is game but, I'm not sure about her yet.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was she wearing striped suit pants with flip-flops when you snagged these photos? Does she often where pants when going barefoot? I love that look and would gladly pay money for more picture like that.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome, would love to see some soles too!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

I'll try to get more, she's always on the go though so she's hard to track down, bt I'll get them eventually. [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links