Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Athena K - French Tips (Classic White pictures added) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Athena K - French Tips (Classic White pictures added)
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou for all the comments!

Danielle: haha one day i shall get a professional one! [Big Grin] until that day ill muddle along. was great finally getting a chance to talk to you properly in chat yesterday.

Tadpole in a Jar: I'll be honest, I was unsure about french tips (i thought maybe i was too young to pull it off) but if you scroll down a little maybe you can tell me your opinion [Tongue]

togodan: haha thanks darlin [Smile] i like adding the odd 'facie' just to assure people i am who i say i am haha. was fun talking in chat yesterday, youre a very respectful, nice guy and i appreciate that. [Smile]

diamond johnny: haha thats the plan [Wink]

Smonster: well your wait is over. im glad you enjoy my sets so much ^_^

Shelley: well thankyou darling!! from such a well known, respected foot model as yourself that means a lot. when women like you, Mommie and Danielle comment on my pics it makes me so chuffed. if the pros approve i must be doing somethin right [Wink]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drunk 24-7: i want to thankyou, not just for this comment, but all the lovely comments youve made across my sets. dont think i havent noticed. a consistently sweet man. thankyou [Smile]

Boog: haha thanks [Wink]

Marcus_B: when the practice is this much fun, i have no problem with it at all hehe.

Vanderfeet: I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES!! i always read that and 'the far side' first. i never bother with the phantom [Tongue]

A&F_Footdude: hehehe well im flattered that i inspired some kind of physical reaction [Wink] hehe

-cfg-: such a sweetheart! sorry you had to put up with a whole day at work before you got a chance to see - but at least we had some great fun in chat. i reckon yesterday was one of the best days in there [Smile]

DwreckSTL: haha i really loved how my big toe looked in the 'newspaper' shot. hell even i was tempted to suck it like a lollypop [Tongue]

moldy: well im glad you think so hehe

Soleman: [Wink]

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have very sexy toes.

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

And now for the classic french! im still not entirely happy with the photos (i fell the other week and injured my knees, which makes it tricky to bend the right way lol) but hopefully this gives you some idea at least

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

enjoy! xoxo

Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEAUTIFUL!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
togodan
Elite Trooper
Member # 1415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for togodan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! Athena, baby - so hot! Keep em coming and lovely to chat to you last night. Glad you enjoyed it as well. It was a bit of a party atmosphere in chat yesterday wasn't it? [Tongue] [Wink]

[ July 11, 2009, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: togodan ]

--------------------
Best wishes
Togodan

Posts: 411 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The things I'd do to your feet they'd write songs about....

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
F.I.T
[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena.....wow! The French tips look amazing on you! And you have great toenail lengths as well.
I don't see anything wrong with these pictures. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job on the pedi, and great wrinkles

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Drunk: thanks love [Tongue]

togodan: that it was. glad you like em

jboog: how romantic [Tongue]

andy-whippy: youll have some other ones in you ibox when you wake up [Wink]

Tadpole in a Jar: this is the happiest ive been with my nail lengths. thanks for noticing [Smile]

footlover14: thanks, i was pretty proud lol.

Plus i took some outdoors today. My favourite lighting [Smile]

-

-

xx

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Athena, those outdoor close-ups are wonderful! And the feet and face shots are really sexy [Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where do I start? wow!!!!

let me just jump in... and try not to repeat what was well said already....

you have far more greater patience than I'll ever have to do french tips (i just don't have the patience to sit and do that for my wife. not because i don't love her, but the detail work is too much for me to be steady with so long with that polish scent!)

you're so not too young for french tips!!!

the shots with your hand in it just revs my engine!

you signature move is timeless elegance that rocks!!!

Adnrew is such a lucky fella!

i concur with the compliment on your toe shape!!!

RPM

p.s. i think i caught the highlights my racing mind is thinking... lol!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice as always! The black and silver combination is nice. Hope to see more color combos [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links