Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Silver Ellies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Silver Ellies
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
I love them. your feet look outstanding in them.

TY Tiny Dave, I'm glad you enjoy the images!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
WOW Shasha, those shoes are stunning! Im digging the green polish too

I got them off my amazon wishlist. They were high on the list. I love them. They're beautiful AND comfortable!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Mule:
Those shoes are super hot I also love the green polish!

Thanks. I figured that silver and green would go together nicely.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:
Shasha those are gorgeous! THOSE didn't come from Walmart! lol [Laugh]

Haha, certainly not. If Walmart carried these I'd be in HEAVEN!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by AmberLily:
Way sexy and glamorous.

Oh thank you Amber. I just adore messages from you as I think you're one super hot babe!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Cool heels and sweet photos!! [Thumbs Up]

Thanks TT, you're comments are always welcome! And these heels were bought off my wishlist. They're not at a bad price either.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Very pretty!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
that thud you heard was my big head hitting the ground from passing out!!! i wasn't wearing my seatbelt while viewing the threads.. this is so hot!!!!!!! so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhh my, I didn't mean to drop you to the ground LOL I'm glad my images can move people in that way. [Hop]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
GORGEOUS!

[Smile]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Now THOSE are sexy! The shoes are hot too. [Big Grin]

TEE HEE!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
wow very beautiful toes and sexy shoes

Thanks kfcc...I'm glad you enjoy the images.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by ukfootlover09:
i love your feet there really pretty nice nail varnish

Yeah, I like that shade of green. I have a lime and neon green. Of the three, this one is really pretty.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by jboog:
Very nice.

Thanks!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
quote:
Originally posted by kfcc:
wow very beautiful toes and sexy shoes

Thanks kfcc...I'm glad you enjoy the images.
Thanks Shasha for replying to my post [Kiss]
Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're feet are smooth and sexy, they can make any pair of heels look good!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links