Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » 22 y.o. brunette, self sniffing, socks, sneakers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 22 y.o. brunette, self sniffing, socks, sneakers
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I never thought I'd be this admired, but I certainly won't argue, I love to hear all the compliments [Smile]

keep 'em coming, and so will i [Wink] lol

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what size shoe does she wear? awesome set by the way!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are gorgeous but it is real hard to get past that sexy butt...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freddie417
Board Regular
Member # 30895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freddie417     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do your feet smell?
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toes77
Loyal Member
Member # 26831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toes77   Email toes77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jesibel you have very nice feet.
Any chance to see your feet in a dirty soles version?

Posts: 59 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by toes77:
jesibel you have very nice feet.
Any chance to see your feet in a dirty soles version?

Absolutely.. here's a link to my post with a few in there already.. I definitely want to do more, they look hot when they're all dirty...

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=017067#000010

don't forget to comment!

<3

Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuckin sexy!
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMan2K
unregistered

Those shoes smell absolutely incredible.. (as i'm watching you take them off as I type) I'm tempted to sniff them right now.

They're so sweet and strong smelling, I can't get enough.

These pics came out really cute.. love the one of you smiling with your foot right in front of the camera, pulling your little sock off.

*boing*

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links