Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First 2 pairs of shoes for my Shoe Collection series.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First 2 pairs of shoes for my Shoe Collection series.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres a special thread that will be a long running thread of my shoe collection series [Big Grin] I hope you all enjoy theses pics of my shoes that are in my extensive collection [Tongue]

Firstly, My new KISS Hi-Tops that I just got yesterday. You can not see my feet in them of course but Y'All know what there hiding!!
 -

Secondly, My M-Bella Spike Angel Ribbon heels that Sperminator got me from my wishlist, Thank You Spermy [Love]
 -

Theres alot more to come, let me know what you think of these thus far.. They will be live by this evening

Theres a bonus pic in my forum. Come check it out.

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the lace up shoes, Shelley. I've been admiring a pair just like that by Pleaser. Definitely a sexy look!

You always have such artistic pedis and lovely foot jewelry! I can't wait until I can afford to do that, too, lol.

Hope to talk more soon!

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great start to a long over due thread. The second pair are heavenly. At some point Shelley, you should start a toe ring thread like this
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second pic is beautiful. The first one, while you can't see your feet, Kiss are an awesome band, and I bet those sneaks would really make your feet sweat and cook up a great scent especially if went barefoot in em for an extended period of time. Then when you finally take em off someone can give your toosties a nice tounge bath Gene Simmons style!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w00t!

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The_Sperminator
Loyal Member
Member # 34551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The_Sperminator   Author's Homepage   Email The_Sperminator       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Shit these look Sweeeeeeeet on you I knew I made the right choice when I bought these for you! I cannot wait to see the rest of them Shelley. [Cheers]  -
I need some alone time now [Big Grin] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Spermy

--------------------
Lifetime member at www.shellsfeet.com

Posts: 96 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shelley, those straps are ever so sexy! Your feet look so hot in them.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dearest Shelley,

I love M-Bella shoes as ur feet r looking damn sexy in them..

waiting to see more sexy shoes [Smile]

Love
Kf!

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links