Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » gemsizefour - website coming soon! Preview photos (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: gemsizefour - website coming soon! Preview photos
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I thought you might like a sneaky peak at some of the photos that will be on the site Footlover1983 is in the process of creating for me - all opinions gratefully received! There'll be many more pics on there plus some naughty ones!

Thanks very much for your lovely comments about my other photos, I'm pleased to have made so many of you smile [Wink]

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are First Class, VIP type photos. You're feet are a perfect example of how to make foot fetish mainstream. I challenge any heterosexual man to even question, let alone deny how sexy your feet are. It simply cannot be done. They're perfect. What an impeccable set of photos! Your site is definatly going to be very popular and successful.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome pics, I love the first one..
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just doesn't get any better than that! Love the dark polish.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the look of it so far, your site will be a must toncheck out. Your feet are gorgeous. I love the black polish and the cute toe ring on your sexy toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish you luck... and don't forget us here.. your feet will please many a folks in both places

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lil Mis Leah
Major Player
Member # 2544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lil Mis Leah   Author's Homepage   Email Lil Mis Leah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first shot is my favorite.. silky legs and sexy toes [Tongue] really nice post!

--------------------
“All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what's sexy or cool or tough.”  -
http://www.thewidesoleprincess.com http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13056 http://www.youtube.com/lilmisleah

Posts: 180 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that last pic at floor level~!
Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These pics have it all! Soft soles, sexy toes, and even a dirty sole pic! These made my day. cant wait for the site
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yum!!! very nice!! ty 4 posting

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are single-handedly making my summer a fun one.

[Jerkoff]

keep up the outstanding work!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks very promising [Thumbs Up]
Looking forward to your website.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavecucwannabe
Board Regular
Member # 35679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavecucwannabe   Email slavecucwannabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice, particularly the last one but I like to see the models' face.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again for the lovely comments.

I can't show my face because of my job - I work in a school and, although unlikely, if they found out I was doing stuff like this it would be a big problem, particularly as I intend to do some adult shots on my site! I'll maybe one day show more of my body though...

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet, and love the choice of polish
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links