Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Jessica barefoot at the Art Exibition (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jessica barefoot at the Art Exibition
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually donīt post too many dirty soles here at Wu`s but this video clip just turned out great, and some of you may like it even if you`re not into filthy feet.

Jessica is a great new girl I got to know a couple of months ago at a party and she is open towards everything and loves walking barefoot.
One day she came over to my studio and told me that nearby (in a large warehouse) there was an exibition with work from the local art-scene, so we went there and checked it out. The weather was great and she was barefoot, so I decided to film her while she had a look at the paintings, scultptures and other installations. The guy at the entrance asked us if we were filming something for the art-scene, so I just replied "Sure!" and he let us in for free.
(the best thing was, that inside the museum a girl suddenly walked up and asked me if I was "the foot photography" and she gave me her number. "I also love walking barefoot!", she said....it was Sheha, one of my latest models at Toes-in-Action...we met up a couple of days later to take pics....life is sweet!)
Anyway, Jessica walked through the corridors and her lovely soles were instantly filthy black as she stopped in front of painting & installations, looked at them on tip toes, showed off her high arches, sat down to spread her toes wide & to wrinkle her filthy soles, and even balance over some objects in the hall with her bare feet...all while other visitors were looking at the art with their shoes on.
When she finished walking through the entire hall she left the building and sat down outside to show off some more of her soles.

The exibition was actually pretty cool, but the most brilliant piece of art was obviously Jessica (and her pretty feet), haha.

Below are a few screen shots from the clip. Enjoy the culture!

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips

Sunny greetings from Germany,
-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now THOSE are what I call dirty soles! Thanks Hal!
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oooo00oooo:
now THOSE are what I call dirty soles! Thanks Hal!

Thanks...yeah, they were dirty after about 10 seconds [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That last picture is golden!! [Wink]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love em! Please don't be afraid to post more dirty soles here Hal. Your work is very much appreciated.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pretty sweet, hal.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments, guys!

-Hal-

--------------------

av8r
Loyal Member
Member # 22839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for av8r   Email av8r   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love your work, Hal. Consistently top-notch. Thanks!
Posts: 94 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me get this straight you dudes, would worship dirty soles? I mean I'd worship slightly dirty ones, but not filthy. not busting balls, just wondering.

--------------------
Imma sole man! da-duh duh duh da-da duh duh.

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by xyzhousexyz:
Let me get this straight you dudes, would worship dirty soles? I mean I'd worship slightly dirty ones, but not filthy. not busting balls, just wondering.

Worship? Who said anything about worshipping?
She simply walked barefoot and I posted some pics of her dirty soles. I love looking at dirty soles but I have never been tempted to lick/worship them.

-Hal-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:

She simply walked barefoot and I posted some pics of her dirty soles. I love looking at dirty soles but I have never been tempted to lick/worship them.

-Hal-

You guys are wussies! Stick out your tongues and give 'em a bath! [Drool] [Joint]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never licked them either, but not much beats having them rubbed all over my face.

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
That last picture is golden!! [Wink]

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guy in Asia
Board Regular
Member # 31925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guy in Asia   Email Guy in Asia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't lick them either, but I seeing a pretty girl with pretty feet barefoot in public is such a turn on, and you can't go barefoot without getting dirty soles, so I find the sight of dirty soles extremly arousing... but I would wash them before licking and sucking on them...
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:

-Hal-

You guys are wussies! Stick out your tongues and give 'em a bath! [Drool] [Joint]
Right on!! [Tongue]
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links