Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My wife's sore size 6's after a long day at work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My wife's sore size 6's after a long day at work
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her poor tired sore feet, I could feel them throbbing in my hands.
 -  -
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com [Wu]

Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I trust you used some of your special cream to make them better!!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice toes. Give the girl a good massage.
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes... The special cream was flowing freely that day.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ripe and ready! [Mmm]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootMan2K
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like she stuck them things to a hot oven dude, fix them soles!

What happened?

Does she work in a furnace?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

She works as an interior designer and is on her feet all day in tight dress shoes, as soon as she gets home she plops her feet in my lap and asks me to rub and suck her hot throbbing feet everyday. Sometimes it even ends with a nice long footjob!!
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You both end up getting massaged. Sounds like a perfect situation.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

There's nothing better than a mutual massage!! [Hump] [Jerkoff]
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks, hope you post some more and keep us updated on those poor feet
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links