Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Andi on her Tippy Toes (Updated.. New Pics) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Andi on her Tippy Toes (Updated.. New Pics)
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a few shots of my wifes soles from behind as she is standing on her tippy toes... this set is for one of Andi's biggest fans who specially requested them...
Here you go 2swift,,, hope you enjoy!!
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

The ladder in the second picture was on a big jungle gym on the beach.. These were taken last summer.. Here's a few more from that set..
good lookin' out with all nice comments.. Glad you all approve!
 -
 -
 -

[ July 26, 2009, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: aerodrew ]

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These ROCK! What a woman she is! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very hot!!!!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those poses and love those great soles!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always great to see Andi again. Thanks alot.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to get on my knees and start licking.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like the one of her on the ladder. So sexy her feet are! [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have always been a fan of Andi's fabulous feet and stunning legs -- but that second pic on the ladder I think is a fantastically sexy pose that shows all her beauty.

Way to go!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, what a pose! Thanks for these
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are great! The ladder one is especially cool!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning, and I am for once...at a loss for words. [Bow Down]

And pardon the lateness in My reply, but life has been keeping Me busy and offline...but what a site to return too, wow!

Her soles are super sexy, and look so hot...and yes, this pose has to be one of My all time faves. I am indeed a sole man, and your beautiful, sexy wife pulled this one off perfectly. [Drool]

That first pic...just fully captures why I love this pose. The delicate curves and wrinkles of her soles, the softness of her skin, and the roundness of her heels...and not to mention her tastes in sexy heels. Just purely perfect.

And OMG, look at her well defined calves in your second pic...so hot, and such a money shot. From past pics you have shown of her body, I know she is in amazing shape...and this pic readily shows this.

The other sexy and amazing pics of your lovely wife easily follow suit and show just how beatiful she is...and not just her feet. So well done, and I am honored that you put this thread together at My suggestion.

Oh, and that last pic...showing off her sexy toes, but look how high and smooth her arches are. Stunning!

Thank you and your beautiful wife for these awesome pics, My friend...and for being a part of this online community. [Thumbs Up]

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no such thing as a bad Andi photo. From any angle, up down, sideways, whatever, they are always looking good.

On tip-toes is especially good, what a combination; sexy feet, arches, pretty pedi..... NICE!

Cheers,
ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo,, thanks for the nice comment..
I sent you a PM, wondering if you got it...
I cleared out my inbox,, I'd love your input..

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Brooke*
Elite Trooper
Member # 24153

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Brooke*   Email *Brooke*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke's BF here.....

Andi is still my fav here....love the toes and the legas as always..

Would love to see more of her body??

Werent you going to post a video in the adult forum?

Posts: 350 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links