Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More blue toes! Sleepy feet and a car ride... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More blue toes! Sleepy feet and a car ride...
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I know you liked the blue so here's some more.. Josh took some pics while I was sleeping, then woke me up and we went out to eat, so I took some pics in the car. I got a new toe ring and some anklets too, you can see the peace heart toe ring and one of the new anklets in these pics [Smile] Many more from this, including a video I took of my feet out the window! Enjoy!

<3

P.S. Yes, he was actually driving in the last pic, hehe [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great pics Jesi [Woot]

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that last one
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gr8 soles babe!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe-sucking while driving!! Woohoooo! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

My thoughts exactly, Pjay [Smile]

<3

Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool pics. But imagevenue is so freakin annoying... yay a pop up to deal with every time. Other image hosts dont do that BS. Just an FYI.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#3 looks so good.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:
Cool pics. But imagevenue is so freakin annoying... yay a pop up to deal with every time. Other image hosts dont do that BS. Just an FYI.

FYI- These pics are free, posting a web server is not. Once my paysite is up, there won't be pop-ups, but until then.. deal with them. I don't mean to be a bitch, but I certainly don't have to post free pics, so don't complain.
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put up with it just to see those hot fucking feet...

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Los Diablo
Loyal Member
Member # 31186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Los Diablo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^What he said. [Smile]
Posts: 97 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These may just be your hottest pics yet Jesibel! The only thing hotter than a gorgeous foot goddess showing off her beautiful feet is when a gorgeous foot goddess shows off her beautiful feet in blue toe nail polish! [Bow Down]

The last pic is deadly too! I've done that before and it's very difficult to keep the car on the road, I gotta give Josh some major props on the focus it must have taken to keep ya both between the trees and able to get home safely to share these awesome pics under those circumstances. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let them puppies breath, great photos

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jesibel420:
quote:
Originally posted by Dave888:

FYI- These pics are free, posting a web server is not. Once my paysite is up, there won't be pop-ups, but until then.. deal with them. I don't mean to be a bitch, but I certainly don't have to post free pics, so don't complain.
when I was in the foot site game, There was not one pop up with any of the pictures I ever posted...and it never cost me a penny. Imagevenue is not the only pic hosting site out there. Im not trying to be a dick, Im just sayin....you could do what you are doing and without pop ups in your awesome pics.

EDIT: I did use imagevenue for a while, I had forgotten about it. I stand corrected with my self correction.

[ July 29, 2009, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Dave888 ]

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links