Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » More blue toes! Sleepy feet and a car ride... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More blue toes! Sleepy feet and a car ride...
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave, I've really got more to worry about than what image hosting site I'm using... I asked some people their advice, and I was told to try imagevenue. It works, be glad.

If you don't like popups, welcome to the 21st century! Download firefox because internet explorer is GARBAGE. And then download Ad Block Plus in the extensions, install the US safe list, and guess what, NO MORE POPUPS.. Just a thought man.

The site will be up soon, be patient. When the legal forms are done I can post adult images on my server, until then, they're free, be glad.

-Josh

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
when I was in the foot site game, There was not one pop up with any of the pictures I ever posted
when i was a kid, we walked to school barefoot and we got rocks for christmas presents. [Cry] [Cry]

seriously.. is it THAT big a deal? use firefox and block popups.

thanks for the pics Jesibel

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Nusuth.. I'm glad someone else knows Firefox exists, lol.

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rammstein2212
Board Regular
Member # 34661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rammstein2212   Email rammstein2212   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got firefox i like it cause i can download youtube videos with it
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey NUSUTH... are you seeing any of this as THAT big of a deal... cause im not. I was just making a suggestion in an attempt to help based on something I noticed.

I use Firefox... and jeez, im not trying to start drama... just making a suggestion to HELP Miss 420. I've learned that pop-ups with free pics gets less traffic to your sets of free pics. I was just trying to help. so everyone put your ammo away... its not needed here.

and If I havent stated before.. thank you jesibel420 for all of your uber hot contributions here. you got a good thing goin...keep it up. you have drool-worthy feet. [Thumbs Up]

EDIT: I actually did find a few picture posts I made where I used imagevenue.. It didnt last long tho.

[ July 29, 2009, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Dave888 ]

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links