Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » The Beautiful, Candle!! Visited us in Philly! Soles, Tops, etc, etc....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Beautiful, Candle!! Visited us in Philly! Soles, Tops, etc, etc....
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is Candle, she has size 9 feet with real wrinkled soles and she knows how to use them! She really gets into having her feet worshiped and we shot some really neat scenes with her.

The next Foot Party in Philly is August 1st - it's the VIP Party where you get 100% privacy in all of your sessions. You can't go wrong with that!

You can see more of Candle at:

www.hotnsexyfeet.com
www.phillyfootworship.com
and our clips 4 store at /store/2990

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet top her eyes, but only by a bit - she is sexy - gr8 find!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Blush]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM..SHES HOT, SEXY DELICIOUS BLONDE, SUCKABLE TOES, KISSABLE SOLES, [Hump] [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selexis
Elite Trooper
Member # 26745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Selexis   Email Selexis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is know foot virgin this one, I give her a 5 out of 5 hard ons

--------------------
 -

Posts: 286 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord... she is STUNNING. Cute AND Sexy wrapped up in one... and those FEET!! Glorious.

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen her do work with Bleufetish. Nice girl, sweet feet. Very ticklish, btw. [Tongue]

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Soles look like they smell good [Mmm]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will get to taste her feet next week [Smile]
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would sniff until my nose quit working. Yum.

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man, Candle's feet are amazing in person! [Smile]
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links