Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sinziana - Nice Park Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sinziana - Nice Park Feet
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone again,

Like I have mentioned in a few other posts already, I met this girl in a Park on my lunch break.
Having been reading about people taking pictures all day, I decided to go out and try my luck as well.

Sinziana was the first girl I approached, and was so happy to get a "yeah why not - it's a bit weird but i'll pose for a few pictures".
While I was taking the shots, she asked if it had anything to do with a fetish... i of course decided to fill her in on the whole foot fetish thing and answer all questions she might have.
She really got into it, and said that it would probably feel nice to have sombody kiss your feet.

Anyhow, she gave me permission to post all pictures on here, apart from the ones where you see her face. So, sorry to everyone and I hope the pictures of just the feet are good enough!

-

-

-

-

-

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are just a few more!

-

-

-

-

-

I said I would keep her updated on what everyone thinks of her feet, so if you want to send her any compliments, then let me know!

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLove
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLove   Author's Homepage   Email ToeLove   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a big fan of the natural foot look, right out of their shoes, dirty and dry looking! Like the ones above!! Oh yeah, I would definitely kiss the and suck them, very nice indeed.....!!!!! [Hump] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/footlove/

Posts: 1163 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Thanks a lot for the comments ToeLove.
I was hoping that even though they are a bit dirty and dry there will still be people in here that will enjoy these pictures!
I presonally think that they are very lovely feet and with a bit of TLC could and would be stunning!

Feetness [Smile]

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done Feetness~! Au-natural!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glabrous1
Loyal Member
Member # 9016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glabrous1   Email glabrous1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nicely done, effendi... [Wink]
she got a face to match? if so, she's a treasure...
and - size??

--------------------
Shoes? Pfui.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her she has a fan here on Wu's who wants to see more.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judging by her name, she has to be Romanian! [Smile] Great pics, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links