Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Black Pleasers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Black Pleasers
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how I missed this post, but Im TOTALLY loving these out door shots, not to mention sexy heels on sexy feet!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Love the close ups.

Thanks! I thought I'd throw in a macro shot. I used to shoot all those first, but I've been loving showing a little more leg lately.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marcus_B:
Oh Shasha very sexy shoes! Love the first pic how you have turned your foot slightly causing your toes to grip the toe-box of the shoe...love you in black polish~!

[Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
What a highly erotic set of pictures [Drool]

[Woot] I like erotic!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
Beautiful toes that always line up to the contour of a shoe! Sexy shots too!

ShaSha, did you say shoes from your shoe cleaner? Is there a story behind that?

Thanks hon. And yes there's a story to tell. I was approached by a foot boy on myspace about a year ago who wanted to buy my dirty platforms.

I didn't think much of it and of what he might do with them until he messaged me after receiving them. He told me that he wanted to clean them for me and I thought sure why not. Then he told me that he was going to clean them using his mouth...I was like WHOA!

He even stated that he was going to lick the bottoms clean too...I was like, okay, whatever floats your boat, but secretly I thought about all the places I had walked in them and almost threw up in my mouth.

He now pays for the privilege to clean my shoes and the fee he incurs when he hasn't cleaned them to my liking. I enjoy our little relationship...what girl wouldn't? He pays to clean my flip flops and also buys me shoes every month. It's a win win for me [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Shasha, I am so sorry that I missed this post. I have been kinda out for a while but when I saw fiveforfeet's avatar image I just had to find out where it came from!! I am refering to the pic below

-

This is simply a true work of art [Thud]
The shoes, Light, skin tone and the exceptional feet of the one and only Shasha [Kiss]
Awesome artwork Hun [Thumbs Up] .

Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HAILIE
Loyal Member
Member # 32347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HAILIE   Author's Homepage   Email HAILIE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great shoes!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart them. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
www.hailies-world.com
www.myspace.com/hailie_
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14099
www.clips4sale.com/studio/14542

Posts: 83 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
Hey Shasha, I am so sorry that I missed this post. I have been kinda out for a while but when I saw fiveforfeet's avatar image I just had to find out where it came from!! I am refering to the pic below

-

This is simply a true work of art [Thud]
The shoes, Light, skin tone and the exceptional feet of the one and only Shasha [Kiss]
Awesome artwork Hun [Thumbs Up] .

Shelley [Kiss]

Awwwe, Shelley you're sooooo sweet [Kiss]

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by HAILIE:
Great shoes!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart them. [Smile]

I was secretly hoping my shoe cleaner would get them off my Amazon wishlist, and he did! When they arrived I squealed with joy!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] [Drool] that one deserve to be worshiped

-

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Hey Hagan, glad to see you posting on my thread. I'm also pleased to know you enjoy that image. Thanks love!

*HUGS*

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

quote:
Originally posted by Bootster:
OMFG unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on...your excitement gets me going [Blush] )

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Kfcare
Elite Trooper
Member # 14972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kfcare     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know how but I missed this post

You are a real BigToeQueen, I love your Big toes

These pictures are outstanding pictures of your sexy feet with these shoes.

[Love] [Kiss]

Love U

Posts: 464 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links