Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Screen Shoots from the new sci-fi series Warehouse 13

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Screen Shoots from the new sci-fi series Warehouse 13
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Show seems to have some potential for some good material.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jboog
Elite Trooper
Member # 35144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jboog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremely sexy feet..the girl is hot too..

--------------------
I love arches....they higher the better.. (My avatar is my wife)

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.. nice little find there. Gorgeous feet and she is cute as hell.
I guess now there is no excuse not to watch it, hehe!
Thanks a lot for these bison4me. [Smile]

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, she's not been on the show since the first one, but the main lead is hot. I keep hoping for a clear shot of her feet. There was one episode where she took off her pumps and chased this dude down barefoot in a museum that was about to assassinate the President. She did a couple of karate moves and took the guy down slamming him on his back. I could tell her toes were red, but could not get a clear enough capture. Once I do, I will post it.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good to me... Wonder if that will be a weekly foot show. Some TV shows have feet in them weekly...True Blood, Heroes...just some examples.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Looks good to me... Wonder if that will be a weekly foot show. Some TV shows have feet in them weekly...True Blood, Heroes...just some examples.

I can't wait to get my hands on last weeks episode of True Blood, there was eye candy in like every scene!
BLT
Board Regular
Member # 34932

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLT   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well that's forced me to get into sci-fi [Laugh]

--------------------
nothin better than worshippin a sexy gals sweaty feet

Posts: 20 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caribbean Bandidos
Elite Trooper
Member # 30975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caribbean Bandidos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bison!
Who is the owner of the feet in your avatar???
She has some hot soles!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please let me know where did you find them [Smile]

The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Posts: 302 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

quote:
Originally posted by Caribbean Bandidos:
Hi Bison!
Who is the owner of the feet in your avatar???
She has some hot soles!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please let me know where did you find them [Smile]

The Caribbean Bandidos

http://www.darkinfatuation.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18126

Hey Bandido,

That is none other than the fabulous Serena and she's on toewigglers.com and feetoverforty.com, even though she's not over forty, but I digress. She's awesome none the less!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links