Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Soles of Silk - Layla Wearing Pink Thigh High Stockings in the Tub

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Layla Wearing Pink Thigh High Stockings in the Tub
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week is the first part of a two part set featuring Layla wearing a pair of pink thigh high stockings in her bathtub. I've had some requests for stockings and some request for wet stockings. I hope everyone into these two things enjoy this one. And next week I'll be posting the second half of the set where she pulls those stockings off her legs and feet.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
youngerguy80
Board Regular
Member # 10343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for youngerguy80   Email youngerguy80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome, very sexy.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very lovely! Love the contrast of the bright coloured thights and the dark nail polish!
Sexy toes... thanks a lot for those teasers! [Wink]

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmm Patrick, wet nylons is just my thing. Thank you so much for the pics!!!!!

Any more???

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nylonfootlovermuk:
mmmm Patrick, wet nylons is just my thing. Thank you so much for the pics!!!!!

Any more???

58 more on the site and next week about another 60 of her pulling them off.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Moly, thats hott!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MantrAveda
Loyal Member
Member # 919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MantrAveda   Author's Homepage   Email MantrAveda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops..double post

--------------------
 -

Posts: 83 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice photo shoot.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla's always been 100% babe with feet that are off the charts. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how I missed this post... But wow!! These pictures are HOT!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your turn TT!!!!

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links