Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Kali Atrox preview pics (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kali Atrox preview pics
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, everyone! I was introduced to this site by Fiasco and wanted greet everyone and tell a little bit about myself.

I grew up in Hawaii wearing flip flops, sandals and running around bare feet at the beach. I have been told countless times that I had beautiful feet, had many friends who has feet fetishes, but never really thought about being a foot model until a couple of years ago when my modeling agent told me that my size 6, soft soles and perfectly aligned toes will get me many bookings during shoe convention seasons (maybe he had a foot fetish, too?). I got booked right away and had loads of fun working it. I have a HUGE shoe fetish and getting paid to model about 20 different pairs of the "it" shoes of the season and taking them all home with me was a dream come true! Then I was introduced to feet fetish modeling by another good girlfriend and also had a lot of fun with her so I decided to incorporate feet fetish in my images. *I have been modeling for 10 years and I have to admit... feet fetish shoots are really fun!"

please feel free to comment and tell me your thoughts on the pictures! thanks!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREATTTTTT to see you here girlie!! [Smile]
Awesome posts!! You are such a pretty girl!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's great to see you here, KA!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Kali! Welcome...

Cute peds. And I love the heels in that last crush shot! Very sexy.

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kali, welcome to Wu's, gr8 to have you with us! Very sexy size 6's~!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kali! Delightful pics. look forward to more.

Cheers.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
GREATTTTTT to see you here girlie!! [Smile]
Awesome posts!! You are such a pretty girl!! [Big Grin]

hey Twistie!!! [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
It's great to see you here, KA!

HI MONKEY~!

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Damn. You, and your feet, are drop dead gorgeous. Welcome to Wu's.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's Kalia. Wow your feet are perfect!

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... i wonder whose foot that is in my avatar...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit where have you been hiding?! Great to see you and hope to see more of you in the future [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
Hmmm... i wonder whose foot that is in my avatar...

I know, I know!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful stuff, Kali. When is soleyaddicted.com going live? [Smile]
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

I'm hoping within the next two weeks... it will feature not only pictures of my feet in heels, soles and all the regular feet fetish photos and videos, but also picture sets that tell a story. I'm huge into blood/gore/action moveis, so I will be doing a lot of those sets as well. I would tell you more since I am planning on building a site with a wealth of content but I don't want to give any info away quite yet!

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links