Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » first ever post/picture (19 yo/size 9) (more new pics) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: first ever post/picture (19 yo/size 9) (more new pics)
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my girlfriend. I am new to this whole world really. Until my girlfriend I never had realized that i could like feet. i told her and she took it well actually was really happy and utilizes them all the time for me. never asked but she wanted for me to post a picture. So here is a picture with no polish usually she wears some however. I guess she wants others opinions. So here is my gf a teen size 9

Be sure to check throughout the thread as I update with new pics as I take them!!

-

[ August 12, 2009, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: wazdaname ]

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought Id add some more that I took while she was napping on the floor. Also has an orangish polish.

-

-

-

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. She has some sexy soles. You are a lucky fellow.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very pretty! Please post more pics!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
22foot
Loyal Member
Member # 15227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 22foot   Email 22foot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post some pics with toe rings and her nails with some dark polish, hmmm say dark maroon? and lots of pics where you can see the tops of her toes.

--------------------
"Always put your best foot forward"

Posts: 90 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's glad to have you but Like your GF more. Wow those are cute feet. They would look really awesome in mesh peds I bet. If your ever in Florida look me up I'd love to have her model in open toed shoes and peds. No face shots needed either.
JW
creator of Freaky Feet www.clips4sale.com/29829

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! very nice! nice long toes & smooth soles~! Welcome to Wu's

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatonemexican11   Email thatonemexican11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her feet are really nice. Your lucky to have her. Sexy soles, nice long toes, wouldn't mind seeing some more shots. Do they smell at all?
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Thanks for all the responses...I didn't know there could be so many requests but I know i'd like to fulfill all of them I will see how she feels about everything.

And to thatonemexican11...she works two jobs both on her feet for the whole day and when she comes back after those, yes her feet definitely reveal the hard work through a nice smell.

Keep the opinions and requests coming!

lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yes, she is a keeper, very cute feet and toes!!!

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Yes she def is a keeper!

Here is a poolside no polish toes pic! What you guys think?

-

wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

She just applied a dark maroonish type of polish so I'll try to get some photos for you 22foot.
thatonemexican11
Loyal Member
Member # 15767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatonemexican11   Email thatonemexican11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep her around as long as you can! As for all the requests, id like to add my own. Red polish and worn flip flops? That would be soooo sexy. Good luck to you (I guess you already got lucky with her haha )and your girl.
Posts: 78 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Couple new photos top of painted curled toes

-

-

Rechain
Major Player
Member # 25123

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rechain   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy feet and toes [Drool] i prefer NO polish...so thats fine [Tongue]

/Rechain

Posts: 165 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links