Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » First Time Footage...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Time Footage...
Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Two-Bit   Email Two-Bit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey lads and lasses, I've been a member of Wu's for a few years and never uttered a word until now... Me and me girfriend Kim have decided to post some pics though. [Smile] If you like them, leave a comment and let her know. Hopefully we won't be so quiet from here on out... Cheers fellas!

-  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
"You know you look like a angel when you're sleepin', right?"

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Drool] [Drool] Nice !
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zowo
Board Regular
Member # 36015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zowo   Author's Homepage   Email Zowo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These feet are amazing.
You should definitely post some more. [Fingers Crossed]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!!!!! why have you been hiding those sexy feet.More Please!!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abow
Loyal Member
Member # 21509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im one of the lurkers here on the site but my god. those are REALLY nice damnit!

--------------------
from sweden with lööööveee!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] very, Very, VERY Nice!!!!

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jehosaphat!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hangtenfeet
Major Player
Member # 34880

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hangtenfeet   Email Hangtenfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay Kim, you do have very nice feet! This is coming from an expert here! Very nice post!

T.

www.Hangtenfeet.com

Posts: 100 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Two-Bit
Board Regular
Member # 21841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Two-Bit   Email Two-Bit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nice comments guys [Big Grin] . We appreciate them and now Kim's got a big smile on her face this morning (she's finally starting to believe me when I say she's got gorgeous feetsies [Love] )!

Looks like there will be more up soon.

Cheers!

--------------------
"You know you look like a angel when you're sleepin', right?"

Posts: 30 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind blowing stuff. Hope you guys post more.

Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG oily soles, that's super sexy!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lincoln
Board Regular
Member # 663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lincoln   Email Lincoln   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice! Keep the lovlies coming. Sole Shots.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Two-Bit, you've been holding out, thanks for gracing us with Kim's fabulous feet, Hopefully there will be many more pics to come.

Cheers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you decided to contribute.. you've got gems on your hands... and wow!!! great treat! keep it up.. share more when you get a chance.

RPM

p.s. thanks Kim

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bw97
Board Regular
Member # 31098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw97     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice love the oiled look.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links