Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Supple Asian soles... (update, 1 more images) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Supple Asian soles... (update, 1 more images)
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back again, been awhile I realize... Apologize for being such a ghost around here!

Been traveling a little with the girlfriend but we're back at home and felt like posting a few images for everyone. She's been a little camera shy again but after a early morning romp decided to pose for a few [Smile] Only soles as usual, she's still quite unhappy with her nails, hasn't been painting them up lately. She's been in the sun quite a bit as well and REALLY didn't want her legs in any shots (Thai's are very self conscious about skin tone). But at least she didn't showing off her meaty little soles... My favorite aspect of her feet! [Jerkoff] I'll post a few more a bit later, hope you all enjoy these.

Thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

-

-

-

[ August 21, 2009, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: asiafoot ]

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are Beautiful soles bro thank you so much i sure hope you post a lot more of her soles maybe some sole wrinkles hehe [Smile]

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipme29
Major Player
Member # 27057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipme29         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very very nice. WOW
Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky man [Mmm] those look very tasty to say the least.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great soles
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank for the replies & comments, she & I both really appreciate it!

Here’s one more, this time showing a few more wrinkles. This is about as wrinkly as they get, though her soles are meaty they’re far from soft. In fact they’re quite firm & thick but in no way callous. And, as I’ve mentioned numerous times before, the texture of her soles is simply amazing… She’s definitely in my Top 5 all time favorite feet (Just about all Asian, except for a Czech girl). Those plump toes & soles provide for truly enjoyable footjobs (She’s getting better at it as well). Sadly these images are from a non-footjob morning, she ended up fidgeting with my cock using those little size 6.5’s after some great sex. I was spent & couldn’t “man-up” to the occasion… I know, sad! Anyway… I’ll post a few more later, again thanks for the response!

Asiafoot

-

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleSearching
All Pro Poster
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleSearching   Author's Homepage   Email SoleSearching   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow... WOW.
Those are spectacular... would love to see much more of 'em... especially in ACTION! [Smile]

--------------------
...still searching! [Big Grin]

Posts: 888 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG, those feet are fucking ADORABLY CUTE! They look like little tasty nuggets of sweet feet-meat! It's hard to imagine that there could be any problem with her toenails that should cause her to not want to show them! Freakin' GORGEOUS! Tell her I said so, please! I'd LOVE to see her toenails, in ANY state! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely spectacular!!!! more more more!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soletickler
Board Regular
Member # 26706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soletickler   Email soletickler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luv tha soles 4 ever
Posts: 24 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Thanks again for the positive feedback & comps, I passed them along to her & received that perplexed smile I so love [Wink] I also asked about snapping a few of the tops her feet and was met with, & I quote "No, look no good dam mak kha (refering to her darker than normal skin tone)", "too small (now pointing at her big toenails), no good"... Hey I tried [Confused] Maybe someday!

Thanks again all & thanks for looking [Cheers]

Asiafoot

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her once again that Pjay said that she has beautiful skin, and her feet are beyond beautiful, and that we would love (in the extreme) to be able to see what her toes look like (confident and certain that they, too, are beautiful).

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They look sooo soft. I love those soles and toes!
The skin looks satin like and the little wrinkles on the soles are just a tease and a half.
Thanks so much for sharing and be sure to pass on the compliments.

Feetness [Smile]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links