Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » foot torture

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot torture
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this isn't for everybody, but this site is one that anyone that's into it should join. I do this kind of stuff to my wife's feet sometimes or pay her fatter girlfriends to do while I watch. The last pic is of my wifes sole.
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for den2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my wife's sole.
 -

Posts: 372 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delicious soles on that girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
den2
Elite Trooper
Member # 20517

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! [Jerkoff] [Smile]
footman812000
Board Regular
Member # 2364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman812000   Email footman812000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love this sort of thing but its so rare! you have pics of you doing this sort of thing to your wifes feet?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch. Feet should not go through pain!!! [Cry] Nice feet though.

I'm not into the torture thing, but I saw a clip once where a woman smashed food with her bare feet onto the soles of another woman's bare feet. That was awesome. Any chance we could see clips / pics of that?

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ouch... those feet are gonna need some TLC after that punishment. I will gladly help out... Great photo set!

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman812000
Board Regular
Member # 2364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman812000   Email footman812000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was it grapes? i think i have that clip but not good with computers an know how to upload them, unless someone can help me!
Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links