Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » My Fetishcon Experience (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My Fetishcon Experience
atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, i need get to fetishcon next yr!! and btw...jamie daniels has amazing toes..i forgot how long and suckable they look! that is all

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes indeed, would be licking and sniffing like i was in hardon heaven if i ever got the chance to be around all those willing women open minded about fetishes, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few more.....

-
 -
 -
 -

How could I ever forget THIS one?!!
 -

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Those Toes:
I freaking missed it! Oh well, next year i guess.

Too bad! I would have loved to have met you there!! We need to work on a project in the future!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like a great time

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JWTies
Elite Trooper
Member # 34139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JWTies   Author's Homepage   Email JWTies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you shot me lol. I.m the scruffy dude shooting the bound girl for Jamm Productions Bondage. You should have come for the live Candle Boxxx Lola Lynn foot worship show.

--------------------
Check Me out www.jwtiesamateurs.comFreaky Feet Footjobs

Posts: 311 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

quote:
Originally posted by JWTies:
Dude you shot me lol. I.m the scruffy dude shooting the bound girl for Jamm Productions Bondage. You should have come for the live Candle Boxxx Lola Lynn foot worship show.

HAHAHAHA! WOW! I was admiring you working! I bet you got some great shots huh! I was looking to see if she had her shoes off. Unfortunately she did not:(

--------------------
 -

PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Oh my ... I am so glad you didn't forget that one!

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

quote:
Originally posted by PrettyPumps:
quote:
 -

Oh my ... I am so glad you didn't forget that one!
These photos just don't do them justice. She put her bare legs on the table and I thought my heart would stop! I was amazed at how tiny both of them (Jamie and Dee) are! They are truly stunning people!

--------------------
 -

PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
These photos just don't do them justice. She put her bare legs on the table and I thought my heart would stop! I was amazed at how tiny both of them (Jamie and Dee) are! They are truly stunning people!
Was that the first time you had met them in person? I've had the pleasure of doing photoshoots with both Dee and Jamie (at different times) and I know what you mean about photos not doing them justice. They are both even more beautiful in person, and Jamie especially is very petite.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

I met Jamie last year at Fetishcon and finally met Dee this year. I seriously think I have eaten sandwiches bigger than them! Jamie's feet are TINY!!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links