Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tina Fey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tina Fey
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a pic of Tina Fey. I've been looking a LOOONG time for a pic that showed her feet. I've never seen her feet until now, but she's so sexy to me, that I would have taken a gamble:

-

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes a cutey for sure but those feet are....nasty looking no??

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I appreciate the pic. I've always thought Tina Fey was very hot; she has great legs and decent feet.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea little rough lookin

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have seen lots worse. lol. Personally, like the second toe shorter than the big toe.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Spruce.. I think feet look more aesthetically pleasing when all of the toes are shorter than the big toe, but to each his own.. If everyone like the same thing life would be very boring.

Tina Fey is a cutie though.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah she's cool.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would SO DEVOUR EVERY PART OF HER!

Her feet are juuuust fuckin' FINE with me!! [Drool] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links