Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » French pedi with my new sexy heels and dress ;) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: French pedi with my new sexy heels and dress ;)
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

This is one of the new pairs of heels I got.. (well, actually my mom got them for me.if only she knew, hehe) I spent all Sunday wearing them and my feet were quite sweaty and tired by the time I took these pics, but they're so sexy it's worth it!

Hope you enjoy.. I'm in love with these shoes!

<3

-  -  -  -  -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

-  -  -  -
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your mom knows how to pick out a great pair of shoes and your feet look awesome in them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesibel420
unregistered

Hehe, well I actually picked them out, but she bought them for me, glad you like [Smile]

<3

domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh My!! Very Sexy, [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yummy sexy!!! very nice. you both have great taste.. thanks for sharing with us! a wonderful deal

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
21lila21
Board Regular
Member # 33085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 21lila21   Email 21lila21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
om my those pics re hot thanks !!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuck22
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuck22   Email toesuck22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As per normal Jesibel another great post, thanks again
Posts: 1011 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet-e-zine
Elite Trooper
Member # 1966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet-e-zine   Author's Homepage   Email feet-e-zine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moms are so awesome!

Your mother must love you very, very much...

I hope you gave her a super tight hug and a big kiss and a special note in the mail to say "thank you!"...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous new shoes with us!

Posts: 299 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 10 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You rock!!! Have been enjoying your posts very much and look forward to more. If I could request something, it would be sole/toe spread shots in reinforced toe tan nylon and if possible with your face in the shot as well. Of course, tits ass and pussy are always welcome [Wink] . You're gorgeous. Keep up the good work sweetie.
Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..." (well, actually my mom got them for me.if only she knew, hehe)"
lol this is my fav part
if only my mom knew too Lmfao!!

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those heels are Sexy as Fuck!!! Your french pedi looks phenominal as well and really is the perfect compliment to these lovely shoes. Great poses and attitude as always making this yet another flawless set from the newest and hottest sensation to take the foot world by storm...Now I know I can't be the only one here thinking it so I've gotta throw it out there....any chance of a mother/daughter set ever taking place?

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice! Great legs, and I like the heels too.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy hell those are nice!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links