Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » French pedi with my new sexy heels and dress ;) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: French pedi with my new sexy heels and dress ;)
Jesibel420
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
Those heels are Sexy as Fuck!!! Your french pedi looks phenominal as well and really is the perfect compliment to these lovely shoes. Great poses and attitude as always making this yet another flawless set from the newest and hottest sensation to take the foot world by storm...Now I know I can't be the only one here thinking it so I've gotta throw it out there....any chance of a mother/daughter set ever taking place?

NO! You don't wan't me to pose with my mother.. it's not that she's an ugly woman, she's just.. let's say, let herself go, and trust me, you don't want to see that on here.

Not to mention, I don't think she'd approve of my new, career choice, if you will.. lol.

<3

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn those heels are hot.

-

this pic is [Jerkoff]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaliatrox
Board Regular
Member # 35964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaliatrox   Author's Homepage   Email kaliatrox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy~! you can never go wrong with french~

--------------------
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bingo890
Board Regular
Member # 34860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bingo890     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh id love to see more of ure feet with french pedicures your toes are so sexy
Posts: 39 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hard4heels
Board Regular
Member # 9494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hard4heels   Email hard4heels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you
Posts: 20 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Merci
Board Regular
Member # 27751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Merci   Email Merci   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. Love your feet. They very sexy. What did they smell like after wearing those heels?
Posts: 25 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want me some!!! [Big Grin] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links