Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tall Mixed Girl's Feet Sniffed Hard (like a Lunatic)!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tall Mixed Girl's Feet Sniffed Hard (like a Lunatic)!!
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mone is a 6 foot tall, size 10 mixed race hottie. She's white, black, & hispanic.

I met her through some female friends and when I 1st laid eyes on her, I knew I was gonna be sniffin, lickin, suckin, & fuckin her feet later. Mone's feet smelled & tasted sooooo good too.

I literally cannot help himself and my eyes bulge big at times, not to mention the other thing that bulges. Well, I lick and sniff so hard in this particular video set.

There was nothing that compared to having her big slender shapely soles right in my face. Mone was very ticklish too and she resisted with her feet which would sometimes forcefully shove toes up my nose which I liked very much.

When Mone doses off, her feet are free for my untamed licking as I have my way with them. YUM YUM, SNIFF SNIFF Boys!

2 clips:
 -  -

& some screen caps:
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

...credited from this clip gallery.

[ August 20, 2009, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Looks like the both of you had a great time! [Smile]

Way to go, Tyler! [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler is still putting it down, way to go homey.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky mofo. you go boy!

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My man!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is really pretty. I'd like to have a go at her feet. Excellent find.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Stuff right there!!!! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barnyard27
All Pro Poster
Member # 2096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barnyard27   Email barnyard27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tyler ...glad to see you still on the prowl..lol ...i've been on lockdown lately but still had time to get some shots..will post tonight!!!
Posts: 729 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cute

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by barnyard27:
tyler ...glad to see you still on the prowl..lol ...i've been on lockdown lately but still had time to get some shots..will post tonight!!!

nice barnyard, always had a fondness for your trooper mentality! keep it up w/those real women's feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links